Rangers trio on terror alert

MarathonMan

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's alright though guys, Michel Platini, Piara Powar, Peter Kearney, ARABTrust, Joe O'Rourke and big Benedict have said that the songs that we sing are still more important than any 'terror' threats to Rangers players/staff.

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?t=756573&page=2

Its on FF , the guys no lying. The OP has 3700 odd posts on FF.

This is clearly going to turn into a turf war , and has.

Just to clarify I'm not the person who made the OP on FF.

3700? I'm much sadder than that.

Suck saying the police were in Ibrox today speaking to our management staff. Hopefully it is nothing more than a precaution.

Guys just because the guy has over 3500 posts doesnt mean there is any truth in the story. I mean I have over 26000 posts and is everything I post the truth?

There is that MisterC! And to think I used to object to the post count credibility- when I had a low post count I grant you!

It looks as though it's just a sensational headline but the story will be that the Ibrox mail room has been advised to tighten it's security.

Maybe they're trying to defuse things before Sunday, by intimating that both clubs are targets.

Just my thoughts mind

Defuse is a bad word to use. :lol:

Can I suggest this thread is locked until we have some evidence that this will be the headline in the daily rectum?

Lay off will ye? This is an open forum and this guy is entitled to post something he has read elsewhere and everyone in here is entitled to discuss it, unless it is proven to be bollox.

If the paper does print it, will you demand the paper is taken off the shelf until you see the bomb for yourself?

Jeez.

Lay off will ye? This is an open forum and this guy is entitled to post something he has read elsewhere and everyone in here is entitled to discuss it, unless it is proven to be bollox.

If the paper does print it, will you demand the paper is taken off the shelf until you see the bomb for yourself?

Jeez.

Course not but there is enough of a frenzy on here about this without threads talking about what may or may not be in the paper. But fair enough, this is an open forum as you say, and I was merely expressing my opinion which I believe is allowed on open forums.

Will this get into tit for tat now? :rolleyes:

It'll be a terror threat to Celtic, Lemon, the QC and Godman.

It'll be a bit o craic to our three.

Watch the word 'sectarian' drop from the news reports now.

Course not but there is enough of a frenzy on here about this without threads talking about what may or may not be in the paper. But fair enough, this is an open forum as you say, and I was merely expressing my opinion which I believe is allowed on open forums.

Deffo - should we just have a party ahead of Sunday? :crabflute: