Boycott Next Seasons Away Games ?

AndyMc7

Poll over on FF 84% in favour of it. Heres the original post:

Since it seems to be open season on our club should we boycott every away grounds next season with the exception of Europe?

I dont go to away games that often I must say but im interested to know what other Bears think.

Is the only way to get our message across to hit the diddy clubs financially since they all seem hell bent on dragging us into the gutter?

What do you guys think ?

As bad as tims ideas like this, although I supported the Tannadice boycott last season.

I want to support my club as best I can.

The other teams aren't doing my club any harm at the moment - bar the offended fenians.

Boycott one DU game.

Every serious attack on us as fans, whether it be by other clubs or merely their fans groups, should merit one boycott.

Vote with the only thing these cunts care about today - your wallets.

Would never happen, you would always get a group of fans that would go.

Only way it would be possible is for Rangers to refuse tickets and the home club not sell them to away fans which therefore wouldn't be a boycott.

Boycott one DU game.

Every serious attack on us as fans, whether it be by other clubs or merely their fans groups, should merit one boycott.

Vote with the only thing these cunts care about today - your wallets.

I agree with this man, was actualy about to post this

Easy for me - I absolutely support the idea of Rangers supporters starving scottish clubs of money.

Gate money will harm them - but Sky/ESPN alarm would really put the shiters up them. No less than all of them deserve. Ever single last one of them.

Refusing to give money to 666fc, those IRA supporting scum, is an absolute no brainer.

Only if points were docked or some severe penalties imposed by the sfa or spl.Boycotting away games apart from Celtic is the only serious weapon we have.Most of the spl clubs,directly and indirectly depend on us to keep them afloat: a season where clubs were deprived of the income that we provide would have them banging on the doors of the ruling bodies telling them to give us whatever we want to keep them in business.

Going by the comments so far it would not be supported although I would love us to teach Kilmarnock a lesson next season after their selfish greedy behaviour towards ticket prices for the cup game at Ibrox this season.

Would it not be best for Bain to publicly come out and announce Rangers no longer distribute away tickets?

That way the other clubs either.

1. Feel the pinch.

2. Decide to distribute the tickets themselves?

This way means that no action can be taken against our Club for fans behaviour.

Would it not be best for Bain to publicly come out and announce Rangers no longer distribute away tickets?

That way the other clubs either.

1. Feel the pinch.

2. Decide to distribute the tickets themselves?

This way means that no action can be taken against our Club for fans behaviour.

I proposed this in the RSC meeting thread, but was bombed out by the thread starter, so it won't even be up for discussion.