Diouf

weedurranty

should not have taken that last free kick. I hope Walter and Ally punch him in the face for that. Jela just scored a free kick from the identical spot 2 games ago. Weir should have stepped in and handed the ball to Jela. RAGING

Just because Jelavic scored 1 free kick, doesn't mean he'll score them all.

Davis scored one at one point, has he scored since? nope.

If Jelavic was guaranteed to score almost every time there would be no doubt about him taking it.

Davie Weir should have had a crack imo, lets be honest.. we would have missed it anyway.

Just because Jelavic scored 1 free kick, doesn't mean he'll score them all.

Davis scored one at one point, has he scored since? nope.

If Jelavic was guaranteed to score almost every time there would be no doubt about him taking it.

Davie Weir should have had a crack imo, lets be honest.. we would have missed it anyway.

I would have scored it :crabflute:

He can fuck off back to England . He's done fuck all since arriving .

Should never have been given the honour of pulling on our jersey in the first place .

Beat it !

Agreed, don't get all the love for him. Behind all the bravado, he has been pish. Not the type of character I want around Ibrox.

Never mind though, he winds up the taigs. :rolleyes:

Meh. I don't think we can blame him too much. His free kick was decent and wasn't too far off. It was better than Jelavic's previous attempt earlier in the game, anyway.

If Diouf had scored that free kick and won the game, it would have been fucking amazing. It would get it right up Celtic.