CONSIDER A DONATION TO RM ON THIS FINE DAY!

Canadaready

Donations  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Are you willing to put a few quid towards the operation of RM?

• Yes, I am
    • No, I am not.

If you chose yes to the above question and wish to support the RangersMedia community moving forward in this current atmosphere, please consider visiting our new donation link and making a contribution:

http://rangersmedia.com/donate.htm

Let's unite and start bettering our community!

WATP

CR

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will start it off with a donation. We could do a ton of tech upgrades to get this place sparkling. That is the great thing about the internet, we can always do better as time moves on!

I will keep everyone updated on how much we raise if people take to the idea of donating!

Thanks for thinking about us. Maybe we should get into the Vodka selling business???

Honestly mate, i'm pratted right now, I'll donate next something in May as well as for Sneddons good cause.

I will start it off with a donation. We could do a ton of tech upgrades to get this place sparkling. That is the great thing about the internet, we can always do better as time moves on!

I will keep everyone updated on how much we raise if people take to the idea of donating!

You scallywag, this is for your political campaign isn't it? ph34r.gif

I will always be willing to donate to RM. Fuck knows what I'd do all day if it didn't exist.

Can't believe people have voted no?

We are talking about a vast array of people here and some of those bears spend a lot of money following the team we all love - some more than others.

Those who can afford a donation should but those who cannot, should not be made to feel bad for not doing so, mate.

Think mines has went through (tu)

Confirmed! Thank you very much.

As for the idea of a membership based system, I wonder if there are sites that actually thrive doing that. I could see possibly attempting a special section of the site to paid only members if it had the support of the membership.

Confirmed! Thank you very much.

As for the idea of a membership based system, I wonder if there are sites that actually thrive doing that. I could see possibly attempting a special section of the site to paid only members if it had the support of the membership.

I'd be for that.

Obviously depends on the perks of membership,may I ban people ? :craphead:

Seems pointless if you let them back on though.

To be honest I have no problems with anyone RM have let back on,

Me and Blouie had one difference of views but he knows his Rangers and is also a funny guy,can't think of any others apart from Sandy who I liked.

I'm more concerned with the low posters that only comment on sectarian song threads and claim it's the only thing that interests them.

I would introduce a policy banning anyone that doesn't post a certain amount of times per month unless they pay for the RM service.

The amount of bangers that only post on negative threads is frustrating but understand admin don't want to be too Nazi.

A paid section solves that,