An explanation of the penalty decision

KingKirk

They cant complain about anything.

We got fuck all today, the amount of times that big baldie wank had Jelavic's shirt and was climbing all over him and we got fuck all.

Shocking performance from the worst referee out of an awful bunch.

shit happens and justice was served

Not the point mate, all the ref is asked to do is get the BIG decisions correct yet again he failed two.

AS for the "Shit happens" comment I say 100% U wouldn't be saying that if they scored from that

Not the point mate, all the ref is asked to do is get the BIG decisions correct yet again he failed to.

AS for the "Shit happens" comment I say 100% U wouldn't be saying that if they scored from that

but he didn't score!

All I'm getting at is we as a support won't be calling for his head (unlike some). It happened we move on

You guys who were at the game will have not seen Walter's post match interview but I finally seen him speak his mind.

When asked about the penalty, he said he thought it was soft. When asked if Celtic should maybe have had another penalty, he laughed and said 'Look, Celtic never get penalties, do they? That is what they said at the start of the season, but they got one today'. He then gave that look to the reporter, as if to say, move on ya wee bam!

the ref had a shocker but no less than some of our players and management . the dundee untd game and this have done for us.and the manager must take the blame for playing with a man short.fuck all to do with the ref

Obstruction in the box is NOT a penalty. Penalties are only awarded when a direct freekick is awarded inside the penalty area, obstruction is not a direct freekick offence.

Not only did he get the decision wrong for the foul, he got the decision wrong to not award an indirect freekick.

Ledley in the first half was a stick on indirect freekick though, and should of been given. As should Papac penalty claim for being shoved.

It's actually a concern that a referee either doesn't know the rules, or doesn't have the balls to award a decision based on the laws of the game.

This (tu)