El Hadji Diouf

barcablue72

Cany wait to get rid of this cunt,he's done fuck all for us.Today when we got the free kick on the edge of the box Jelavic was goni take it and this glory hunting prick took charge and he was taking it.Jelavic walks away with the head down and you can see Walter's wanting Jelavic to take it after his belter in the St Johnstone game.Laferty looks over to the bench and appears to be saying do you want me to take it and you can see Diouf's having a fly look over as well,Walter looks as if he's raging looking at his toes.Diouf hits it alright he's no far away but Jelavic is the prefered option and this cunt should be following management instructions. :angry:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no guarantee Jelavic or any other player would have scored or created a goal scoring chance I would have prefered Jelavic or Davis to take but I thought Diouf may have crossed the ball as he is one of our best(if not best) crossers of the ball.Diouf was feeling confident and was not too far away.I thought we could have taken a quick freekick and played Edu in for clear shot at goal.In saying that Edu was having an Edu today and would some how have missed.

There is no guarantee Jelavic or any other player would have scored or created a goal scoring chance I would have prefered Jelavic or Davis to take but I thought Diouf may have crossed the ball as he is one of our best(if not best) crossers of the ball.Diouf was feeling confident and was not too far away.I thought we could have taken a quick freekick and played Edu in for clear shot at goal.In saying that Edu was having an Edu today and would some how have missed.

Did Diouf not come on for Edu?

The whole Diouf winding up Brown scenario is covering up the fact that he has done almost nothing for Rangers. He is so concerned with himself and his ego that he doesn't bother making an effort for the team. Can't wait to see the back of him, his best days are long behind him and he doesn't deserve to wear a Rangers jersey because he is at the end of the day, a bit of a prick.

Diouf has a decent freekick on him, and wasn't far away.

If Diouf had gave it to Jelavic, and he ended up putting it into the wall or crack it against the bar, some on here would have been wanting Diouf on it.

As people are saying, there's no guarantee Jelavic would've scored (I wanted Jelavic to take it) but it's the way Diouf went about being the one to take the free kick pissed me off. Jelavic was going to hit it and Diouf who isn't even a Rangers player (loan player) basically told Jelavic where to go and took it, despite even Smith wanting Jelavic to hit it.

Jelavic is more of a team player than Diouf will ever be or ever has been.