El Hadji Diouf

barcablue72

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cany wait to get rid of this cunt,he's done fuck all for us.Today when we got the free kick on the edge of the box Jelavic was goni take it and this glory hunting prick took charge and he was taking it.Jelavic walks away with the head down and you can see Walter's wanting Jelavic to take it after his belter in the St Johnstone game.Laferty looks over to the bench and appears to be saying do you want me to take it and you can see Diouf's having a fly look over as well,Walter looks as if he's raging looking at his toes.Diouf hits it alright he's no far away but Jelavic is the prefered option and this cunt should be following management instructions. :angry:

Fuck off. That ball went in the net today and Diouf would have been a fucking hero, even more so due to their spiteful hatred of him. Boys a professional footballer and he saw his chance to hrt them big style. He could still score the goal that wins the title.

The whole Diouf winding up Brown scenario is covering up the fact that he has done almost nothing for Rangers. He is so concerned with himself and his ego that he doesn't bother making an effort for the team. Can't wait to see the back of him, his best days are long behind him and he doesn't deserve to wear a Rangers jersey because he is at the end of the day, a bit of a prick.

'almost nothing'

I would like the definition of this thanks.

'almost nothing'

I would like the definition of this thanks.

Ok, bar the PSV goal what has he really done for us? Maybe "Almost nothing" is a bit over the top, but when you see him at the 2002 world cup you would expect more from him. Yeah, that was 9 years ago but this is the SPL and he should be doing more.

I'm not a big fan of Diouf.

Hasn't got any real pace and he drops far too deep at times. All he seems to do is wind people up or give away stupid free kicks.

Thought when we first signed him he would be good for the team but he's no done enough.Waste of a wage that could have been better spent on the likes of keeping our top goal scorer

Ok, bar the PSV goal what has he really done for us? Maybe "Almost nothing" is a bit over the top, but when you see him at the 2002 world cup you would expect more from him. Yeah, that was 9 years ago but this is the SPL and he should be doing more.

Sporting, not PSV. My mistake

You think he done anything during the week versus Dundee Utd?

Do you think he has to score to make an impact ?

Fuck off. That ball went in the net today and Diouf would have been a fucking hero, even more so due to their spiteful hatred of him. Boys a professional footballer and he saw his chance to hrt them big style. He could still score the goal that wins the title.

if he does I'll be the first to kiss his arse :happy:

You think he done anything during the week versus Dundee Utd?

Do you think he has to score to make an impact ?

No you dont have to score to make an impact. Diouf though, has the annoying habit of slowing an attack down, it'll break to him he'll run down the wing then turn and pass it back. He does have a few neat tricks here and there but he just isn't as influential as he should be. We could have picked up a better player. Didn't catch enough of the Utd. game so you tell me.

No you dont have to score to make an impact. Diouf though, has the annoying habit of slowing an attack down, it'll break to him he'll run down the wing then turn and pass it back. He does have a few neat tricks here and there but he just isn't as influential as he should be. We could have picked up a better player. Didn't catch enough of the Utd. game so you tell me.

I shouldn't have to tell you,you're criticizing a player you haven't seen enough of.

Slowing the game down isn't always bad if you maintain possession and pick a pass.

I won't fault the guy for not resorting to route one.

Wind your neck in!

He done more in than 10 minutes he was on than Edu done the whole game!

I barely read anything you say, just stare at your dp. :lol: not saying you don't speak sense or anything :wink:

I shouldn't have to tell you,you're criticizing a player you haven't seen enough of.

Slowing the game down isn't always bad if you maintain possession and pick a pass.

I won't fault the guy for not resorting to route one.

Fine, I suppose I'm a bit biased as I hated him before he moved up here. I tried to give him a chance and I was impressed at first, had a few good chances he was full of energy and won freekicks everywhere. Maintaining possesion is fine but he doesn't have a sense of urgency at all on the counter. Just my opinion though, so whatever.

And how many times does he have to stop running because the rest are still at the halfway line ?

The whole Diouf winding up Brown scenario is covering up the fact that he has done almost nothing for Rangers. He is so concerned with himself and his ego that he doesn't bother making an effort for the team. Can't wait to see the back of him, his best days are long behind him and he doesn't deserve to wear a Rangers jersey because he is at the end of the day, a bit of a prick.

Couldnt agree more mate, I understand why Walter brought him in but he hasnt really covered himself in glory while hes been here

Diouf's disgusted him that much he felt he should make his second post in under a year.

How dare you.

Didnt realise that to have an opinion you have to make comments or opinions on everything you read,wasnt trying to stir anything but was just saying mate...