El Hadji Diouf

barcablue72

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arouse suspicion? Gers fan for more than 30 years,will post more comments if it makes me any more of a fan in your eyes

I don't care how long you've been a fan for really.

Signing up to a message board to post negative comments will only bring you grief that's all I'm saying.

We have a lot of them on here so I apologize in advance if I've jumped the gun.

The whole Diouf winding up Brown scenario is covering up the fact that he has done almost nothing for Rangers. He is so concerned with himself and his ego that he doesn't bother making an effort for the team. Can't wait to see the back of him, his best days are long behind him and he doesn't deserve to wear a Rangers jersey because he is at the end of the day, a bit of a prick.

He's an absolute fan ny who has done nothing of note since the 2002 world cup.

Trying to weind up Scott Brown does not make him worthy of A Rangers jersey. :clap:

I don't care how long you've been a fan for really.

Signing up to a message board to post negative comments will only bring you grief that's all I'm saying.

We have a lot of them on here so I apologize in advance if I've jumped the gun.

Not normally neative person but todays result didnt do it for me.Promise to be bit more cheery in future

Cany wait to get rid of this cunt,he's done fuck all for us.Today when we got the free kick on the edge of the box Jelavic was goni take it and this glory hunting prick took charge and he was taking it.Jelavic walks away with the head down and you can see Walter's wanting Jelavic to take it after his belter in the St Johnstone game.Laferty looks over to the bench and appears to be saying do you want me to take it and you can see Diouf's having a fly look over as well,Walter looks as if he's raging looking at his toes.Diouf hits it alright he's no far away but Jelavic is the prefered option and this cunt should be following management instructions. :angry:

His freekick was quite close you crazy mo fo

I shouldn't have to tell you,you're criticizing a player you haven't seen enough of.

Slowing the game down isn't always bad if you maintain possession and pick a pass.

I won't fault the guy for not resorting to route one.

Sorry mate, but got to ask this.

Are you saying you think he's done well up here. I'm not going to say he's mo edu, the guy can obviously play football, but has he done enough for you in the time he's been here? Knowing how good diouf was, i have to say i dont think he's done much sogn joining. Fair play to him, he was excellent at tannadice, and in the 2-2 draw at ibrox against the manky mob he was exceleent, but he doesnt do it often enough for me. He reminds me a bit of emerson, you know he's a good player but just isnt the same anymore. Emerson was a nightmare at ibrox.

On diouf though, the fact that he cant get a regular game coupled with the fact that not too many of us bears are moaning about that, well, says it all for really.

Hope to fuck he shuts me up and scores the goal that wins us the league.

*W*W*T*C*

He's an absolute fan ny who has done nothing of note since the 2002 world cup.

Trying to weind up Scott Brown does not make him worthy of A Rangers jersey. :clap:

brown was the cunt who was winding up diouf along with that other cunt lennon.

If he was an unknown producing what he does on the park, we would want rid.

I thought Jelavic should have stood his ground for the free kick and sent him packing, not that it was a bad effort, he's nowhere near as Rothen but imo produces little to earn the hype and hero status.

I never liked diouf before and i like him even less now he's at rangers, he is a horrible bastard who only cares about money. Not a bad player but a disruptive gobby fucking moron

The fans who were happy to see him here just because he spat on a tim are completely fucking bonkers, i would hate to think he was brought to our club just to wind the tims up, would be like stooping to their level

He hasn't done enough to warrant even enquiring about keeping him on. If he didn't have the wind up the tims factor going for him he would be dismissed as a risk that didn't pay off.

Exactly

He's shite, and was shite before he came up here. When he signed people were saying he was one of the best players to play in Scotland. Bollocks, that's an insult to some of our past players!

Fair play he gets it right up them but give me a Rangers shirt and I'll do that too whilst offering something on the pitch.