Arbroath Smackies...

A GOALKEEPER last night told of his terror as rival supporters attacked him during a pitch invasion.

Visiting Montrose keeper Ramiro Gonzalez claims he was punched and trampled on by crazed Arbroath supporters.

Amazingly they'd rushed on to the Gayfield pitch to CELEBRATE winning the Third Division title.

Gonzalez, 30, said: "I've never experienced anything like that."

It is believed his boss Ray Farningham's car was also attacked outside the ground on Saturday.

Home fans last night called for the yobs to be shopped. One wrote online: "I deplore this disgraceful behaviour."

Arbroath secretary Gary Callon said: "It was a special day for the club and this takes the shine off."

Police could not confirm whether they received a complaint.

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3545674/Arbroath-fans-turn-on-Montrose-keeper-Ramiro-Gonzalez.html#ixzz1KXBmpCd4

k50eth.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahaha was just about to post this! I'm from Arbroath and really proud of our fist ever league trophy in our 133 year history, but holy shit some cunts didn't make us look too good! I know the boy in speedos aswell and theres a clip on youtube of him thrusting at the keeper after he was 'smacked' to the ground (Should mention I don't think that's acceptable by the way.

I also noticed in the paper they printed something like 'You think the old firm is bad' above the pic :craphead:

Still congrats to The lichties, 36-0!