them today.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we're looking to pinpoint one game where the title was lost, i'd say the 1st Old Firm game at Ibrox

They had drawn 3 of their last 4 games and everyone was talking about how many we would beat them

They won and their confidence has skyrocketed ever since

The scum were never going to drop points today. I don't expect them to get beat in their remaining four games.

Too strong. We only have ourselves to blame.

I know it's a petty stupid thing to get annoyed about, but it really really fucks me off how much TV coverage those cunts get.

Everytime there is a hint of a song being sung and the ball is out of play, they scan their ugly mugs.

When they were 2-0 up and started JCGE they zoomed right into the Gay Brigade section for about 15 seconds to show them all dancing about.

Yet last week, when the whole of Ibrox was having a massive bouncy on 18 minutes, not a fan in the crowd to be seen.

FUCK SKY SPORTS.

The 2-2 cup game killed us in my opinion. Killed my belief anyway.

I think if any of the teams they play want it badly enough they can take points off them

We are unfortunate though that they play Motherwell on the last day of the season because the Well's thoughts will be on the cup final and that's the game where septics nerves would really have been jangling :(