John hartson

I have no idea why I still continue to read this fat clueless bastards column in the sun on a Saturday but he came out with Celtic will win 4 and draw one which is ict and we will win 3 and draw one and he thinks we will draw 1-1 with hearts and go and beat killie 5-0 ! But Celtic will beat hearts away 2-1 etc etc I'm no expert but I could predict scores easier than that twat and I bet he is on a massive wage too !

He writes articles like this just to get a reaction. He'll be laughing at the bites he recieves.

He's like Robbie Savage, deliberately say things that will make him hated and get a big reaction.

He has a serious medical condition that affects his brain, same goes for the Reptile, he is on Seroxat, has been for years, serious mind altering medication linked to murders and suicides.

Surprised anyone takes any heed of a thing they say.

Amazed any Board of any company would allow an individual with such an affliction access to speak to the press.

You need to be seriously fucked up to appoint them as your "leader" it could cause all sorts of controversy

Oh ! actually ..........

He has a serious medical condition that affects his brain, same goes for the Reptile, he is on Seroxat, has been for years, serious mind altering medication linked to murders and suicides.

Surprised anyone takes any heed of a thing they say.

Amazed any Board of any company would allow an individual with such an affliction access to speak to the press.

You need to be seriously fucked up to appoint them as your "leader" it could cause all sorts of controversy

Oh ! actually ..........

Loads of people in the UK are prescribed SSRI's, hardly a big deal.

he says the sfa/spl/refs will make sure rangers win the league cos its smith's final season! they aren't doing a good job of it are they?? hell if that was the case how did the tarriers get a pen versus us? typical paranoid timothy!

They unbalance a lot of people, in particular Seroxat

Well before people are taking SSRI's they will likely be 'unbalanced' in the first place.

They also 'balance' a lot of people.

You can't take anything serious from that fat wank. This is the guy who tried to lambast Diouf about being a horrible human being. This coming from a guy who tried to MURDER Berkovic in training.

The man's a fud!

I have no idea why I still continue to read this fat clueless bastards column in the sun on a Saturday but he came out with Celtic will win 4 and draw one which is ict and we will win 3 and draw one and he thinks we will draw 1-1 with hearts and go and beat killie 5-0 ! But Celtic will beat hearts away 2-1 etc etc I'm no expert but I could predict scores easier than that twat and I bet he is on a massive wage too !

Stopped reading the pricks colom its all about them and how they get all the shite against them , hes a fucking :wanker: