Bring on Utd

I have been looking on some celtic fans sites, the are praying UTD take somthing off us. It is going to be our hardest game of the run-in, lets go out in style, Win on tuesday and imo we have won 3IAR, Scum fans believe this also. Good times ahead lads NO SURRENDER :uk:

If we play like today we will be fine. I am desperate for this week to be finished, I didn't enjoy that game until we went 2-0 up.

Strange feeling at the moment, really need to get over the line.

If they beat us and beat Hearts they're in Europe.

Plenty of motivation for them.

I might be wrong but im sure if WE win the league, they qualify for Europe anyway

how would that work?

are we already qualified?

edit:

In previous seasons' date=' the winners of the Scottish League Cup were granted a place in the UEFA Cup although this privilege was rarely invoked as the winning teams usually qualified for Europe by some other means such as winning the League Championship or Scottish Cup. The most recent example was Raith Rovers who represented Scotland in the 1995–96 UEFA Cup after winning the League Cup the previous season as a First Division club. This privilege has since been discontinued due to the reduction in the number of European places granted to Scottish clubs.[/quote']

I'm nervous about this one, with United it just depends what team show up on the day of the game. They can be hard work for us one game, then we hammer them the next.

Here's hoping we go out and do the job without too many panic moments!

They won 4-0 today, all 3 of these games are all tests in their own right, including today.

But I'm very worried about this. Straight out the blocks again Rangers, and do the same as today.

Please.

There is a distinct sense of over confidence here.

Utd has nearly cost us our chance to win the league already, they have caused us real problems every time we have played them, including the recent game .. remember they had 3 guys sent off.

This is not an easy game for us, I do believe that we have the better players and the greater will to win ... but it could be close.

Full house doing the bouncy, players giving 100% - just throw the fcuking kitchen sink at them. None of this they need us to win or they need us to lose for europe. Lets just go out and fcuking pump them into next week the Rangers way. We didn't get 53 titles by being last minute panic merchants. Confidence breeds excellence NO surrender arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Didnt we just destroy them not long ago? Not worried. Confidence lads. (tu)

Yes and no. The score was good, and the second half was great, but they did have 3 men sent off. When we had an equal amount of men on the pitch, it was a nervy game.

The match before, we lost to them at Ibrox.

And United's season isn't over. They are pushing for third and would definitely love to beat us again. Rangers should have more motivation than United, right enough, but we all know how that sometimes works out.

So it may not be an easy win. But, if Rangers play at their best, and they fucking should be considering the stakes, then it won't even matter how United play.

I don't know if I can watch it or not as I'm not able to get there on tue now

I'll be fine at the game at rugby park if we win but watching it on the tv fills my stomach with butterflies