Benayoun?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, do we just thow all that has happened and forget the money issues we had by spunking a fortune on wages, saying that i know nothing about his wages, we couldnt afford it though, excellent player at liverpool

We could afford the transfer fee, just not his wages.

Great player and would tear this league apart, just a bit out of our price range.

Thats all I was looking for. Completely agree.

And for those who made the point; I never fucking said we should spunk our wad on one player.

I asked if anyone thought it would be viable.

Why is that people cant just disagree with what you actually say rather than adding shit to it to make it seem more stupid?! Or make their response seem more reasonbale.

Was on 50 grand a week at Liverpool and Chelsea gave him a wage rise when they signed him.

Ludicrous suggestion.

Nah mate ludicrous is prattling on about how big a club we are then suggesting we rebuild our squad with the best of the rest from the absolute midden off football known as the SPL.

He'll be moving on and wont be gettin those wages unless he goes to another club the stature of Chelsea. He can either take a wage cut or sit on his arse for 10 months.

And my suggestion was that if that was the case would it be VIABLE.

It was a fairly ridiculous suggestion mate , considering his wages .

But I totally agree with suggesting this style of player . Depending on allys choice of formation next year , I'd love to see this type of player link up top with jela . A real clever player who can see a pass and create from either central or wide areas and chip in with a few goals aswell .

I honestly believe a guy like this could bring out the best in jela as his movement is terrific . He may actually work better with a deeper playmaker rather than a centre forward as a partner .

Exactly, fucksake! how can u go from Murray davidson to benayoun within a wk

I dont know how you can do that. You'd have to ask one of the people who think we should only be buying shite players. Ive never suggested Davidson.

Thats all I was looking for. Completely agree.

And for those who made the point; I never fucking said we should spunk our wad on one player.

I asked if anyone thought it would be viable.

Why is that people cant just disagree with what you actually say rather than adding shit to it to make it seem more stupid?! Or make their response seem more reasonbale.

simples, too many arseholes, aint hard to find them

I love the people saying we could afford the transfer fee! He only moved to Chelsea for just under £6m...how much would we have to pay for him thats even assuming that Chelsea want to sell him.

Even at that there will be plenty of Premiership teams in the queue well before us that could pay £5+ no problem.

Hes the type off player we need maybe but not a chance of us signing him!!

I dont know how you can do that. You'd have to ask one of the people who think we should only be buying shite players. Ive never suggested Davidson.

I never said u did, my point is last thursday we (fans) were looking at realistic targets and now whytes tookover we are looking at unrealistic players. Benayoun ain't gona happen (unless it was a loan deal, I'd give u that may be possible)

I love the people saying we could afford the transfer fee! He only moved to Chelsea for just under £6m...how much would we have to pay for him thats even assuming that Chelsea want to sell him.

Even at that there will be plenty of Premiership teams in the queue well before us that could pay £5+ no problem.

Hes the type off player we need maybe but not a chance of us signing him!!

Probably right. Thats the kind of info I never had. I dont think Chelsea will be looking to make a profit, probably be glad to get his wages to fuck.

Like you said other teams in their prem will be after them. All was asking was that if we could match them on wages or tranfer fees (assuming hes willing to take a drop) would anyone welcome it.

Nah mate ludicrous is prattling on about how big a club we are then suggesting we rebuild our squad with the best of the rest from the absolute midden off football known as the SPL.

He'll be moving on and wont be gettin those wages unless he goes to another club the stature of Chelsea. He can either take a wage cut or sit on his arse for 10 months.

And my suggestion was that if that was the case would it be VIABLE.

He'll be on about 65 grand a week minimum. Even the likes of Birmingham and Fulham can offer wages far closer to that than we could. He doesn't need to go to another club at the top of the game to make more than he'd make with us.

I agree that we should be looking at a higher quality of player now that we have a little money to spend, though this pish you're trotting out at the moment about Highland leagues is the same type of daft hyperbole you've been arguing against people applying to you in this thread. Benayoun is about eight steps too far though.

It absolutely is not viable. As I said originally, it's a ludicrous suggestion.

shame though mate that some Rangers fans talk to eachother as if they are talking to one of them

Always the same ones, if you dont agree with there view yer a tim and the likes, if they dony agree with your view they likely just put a smiley or summit like that, sometimes a wanker sign, its the modern way to converse on a keyboard or they are just kids, i was blatantly called a fenian bastard yesterday but nowt happens mate, they got a free pass to do as they plz