Gregg Wylde > Vladimir Weiss

simon

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More direct, faster, better end product. Just better.

Both are inconsistent and have a lot to learn and I am a fan of them both but Wylde is better.

What are you mental I think you could have this debate with wylde and fleck

Both are inconsistent and have a lot to learn and I am a fan of them both but Wylde is better.

I think weiss is slightly better but Wylde is more valuble for us to develop as we own his contract and Weiss is a loan player! BUT both have made a great contribution this season!

I am not comparing them in the same position. I mean as wingers.

I would like to see assists stats. Wylde has been magnificent in the run in for assists.

For me Wylde is the better player. Tricks and flicks are nice to watch but the end product is what matters and Wylde has that where Weiss struggles.

Sorry mate, have to disagree there, most of the time Wylde struggles to put a decent ball in IMO :(

Weiss is the better player IMO (tu)

i think weiss is better but wouldn't mind both on either wing :crywank: but what about naismith, we can hardly drop him :lol:

Stick him behind the strikers, drop a wing-back and play with 3 CB's! :craphead:

in some ways he really is if you understand football.

weiss tends to monopolise play and as such when he having a stinker it is very hard to play.

wylde als knows that when you have 3 men in front of you then its better to pass that ball than put your head down and run.

then theres the physical and defensive side of the game where he shits on weiss.

but weiss will score more goals and probably set up a few more over the piece. hes certainly better to watch.

we are a better team with wylde and get better results. weiss is a better player though really.

Almost seems like a fishing attempt how way off this is!

I personally think that Wylde's delivery is awful at times, something that you said was good <cr>

Wylde appears to be running faster than he does if that makes sense. Weiss is quicker, more technically gifted and on his day, entirely unplayable. When he plays well, he runs riot and sticks out. When wylde has a good game, he is decent at best.

in some ways he really is if you understand football.

weiss tends to monopolise play and as such when he having a stinker it is very hard to play.

wylde als knows that when you have 3 men in front of you then its better to pass that ball than put your head down and run.

then theres the physical and defensive side of the game where he shits on weiss.

but weiss will score more goals and probably set up a few more over the piece. hes certainly better to watch.

we are a better team with wylde and get better results. weiss is a better player though really.

I am not sure if you are agreeing with me or not :sherlock:

What I am getting at is, if it was a choice between the two then I would go for Wylde. However to have both would be excellent.

too hard to say really! both fantastic only problem with wylde is he's a tim. but wylde has been a revelation this season and will develop into a fantastic winger.

No hes not. His agent told me hes a bluenose and will sign a new deal with us because he has always wanted to play for the Rangers.

;)

No hes not. His agent told me hes a bluenose and will sign a new deal with us because he has always wanted to play for the Rangers.

;)

im just going by what was said on SSN said he was at celtic and they released him because they didnt think he was good enough

I am not sure if you are agreeing with me or not :sherlock:

What I am getting at is, if it was a choice between the two then I would go for Wylde. However to have both would be excellent.

i am agreeing largly.

its difficult in scotland to play with a player like weiss. probably you would need to be streets ahead of the opposition like during niar. if he was to stay i dont think he could play midfield.

that said he was getting more effective and learning just as he got injured.

people bigging him up should note how inconsistent we were in the first part of the season and then ask themselves did weiss contribute alot to that.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

All young wingers struggle for consistency, and are usually some way into their 20's when they find it, and this is the time where they prove they are either amazing, or mediocre.

All Wylde has going for him is speed and an ability to cross. As soon as SPL right backs understand that they can't afford to give him the space he needs to run, he's hopeless... And I can't see Wylde muscling anyone out of the way of the ball tbh.

Whereas Weiss has skill, is more intelligent, is quick (maybe not as quick as Wylde though), more athletic and can score.

Both players on a bad day are diabolical.

On a good day, Wylde puts in some good crosses and makes some good runs.

On a good day, Weiss steals the show and shows just why Man City signed him in the first place.

Once they find their consistency, who do you think will be better? :sherlock: