Will Walter get the credit he deserves on here now

nope im only highlighting the fact that at points this season smith was criticised and it was valid (tu)

now that the season is finished and we have won it, the criticism isnt anywhere near here, not from me anyway

just like all the edu haters are happy to praise him, the lafferty haters will praise him

you think calling for him to walk was valid?

you think saying he was a piss poor manager who was lucky was valid?

you think demanding he was sacked weeks before the end of his final season was valid?

this threads important so the retards can learn from there mistakes.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you think calling for him to walk was valid?

you think saying he was a piss poor manager who was lucky was valid?

you think demanding he was sacked weeks before the end of his final season was valid?

this threads important so the retards can learn from there mistakes.

who demanded he walked?????????

who said he was a "piss poor manager who was lucky"

i have said many times that we needed a change, smith rightly bowed out on a high, hence no criticism since the dundee united game, even the way we drew at home with the beggars at least gave us hope not despair

some people seem to have an issue on here that praise can be given out, but not criticism, cant have one without the other

i noticed how you done exactly that when your commons exclusive went tits up, only to come back on once the beggars made amess of things :lol:

You really don't have the first clue about anything, do you?

I've long held the belief that you and SWSL are undoubtedly the 2 biggest arseholes on Rangers Media - nothing I've read today has changed my mind.

I've long held the belief that you and SWSL are undoubtedly the 2 biggest arseholes on Rangers Media - nothing I've read today has changed my mind.

away and spout shite about something else ya fanny

your good at making up shite stories about players we are signing and when they are signing

i take it the lafferty haters, the edu haters, the davie weir haters (the list could go on), will be brought up

as i said above criticism was due during the season because the team were poor, players were in poor form but continually being picked

the end of the season was an astonishing turnaround from the rest of the season, and rightly so they have been praised and will be praised in the coming weeks and months

Criticisim is fine as long as it's valid.

We didn't earn 93 points by playing well at the end of the season so it was hardly an astonishing turnaround. Some people made it there job on here to make ridiculous attacks on a rangers legend who was doign an amazing job...i hope people spend the summer having a good laugh at them.

who demanded he walked?????????

who said he was a "piss poor manager who was lucky"

i have said many times that we needed a change, smith rightly bowed out on a high, hence no criticism since the dundee united game, even the way we drew at home with the beggars at least gave us hope not despair

some people seem to have an issue on here that praise can be given out, but not criticism, cant have one without the other

loads of people wanted rid of him. many called him lucky.

the abuse he recieved was disgusting

can i be 3rd

Criticisim is fine as long as it's valid.

We didn't earn 93 points by playing well at the end of the season so it was hardly an astonishing turnaround. Some people made it there job on here to make ridiculous attacks on a rangers legend who was doign an amazing job...i hope people spend the summer having a good laugh at them.

hypothetical question, if the beggars had won or even drew in inverness and the league played out as it did, would the management and players be exempt from criticisim then?

loads of people wanted rid of him. many called him lucky.

the abuse he recieved was disgusting

dont get me wrong, when i seen the people calling him and old wank, old cunt etc etc it saddened me to see it

but criticising his team selection and his team set up (that horrible 5-4-1) was justified AT TIMES

hypothetical question, if the beggars had won or even drew in inverness and the league played out as it did, would the management and players be exempt from criticisim then?

You would have liked that wouldn't you...and no of course not, the buck stops with the manager. We didn't win the league because the tims lost at inverness we won it because we got 93 points...what about that can you not understand ?

if we finished with 93 points you would have had to work very hard justify your criticism and not be shot down by me.

You would have liked that wouldn't you...and no of course not, the buck stops with the manager. We didn't win the league because the tims lost at inverness we won it because we got 93 points...what about that can you not understand ?

thats not what i am implying, there has been no criticism since the united home defeat, purely because none was due, the team have been playing the way we know they can

and that end of season form would add weight to the mis season criticisim, why werent we playing like this all season, why did we at times play a 5-4-1, why did we use 2 defensive mids when recently we have showed that only 1 was required

thats not what i am implying, there has been no criticism since the united home defeat, purely because none was due, the team have been playing the way we know they can

and that end of season form would add weight to the mis season criticisim, why werent we playing like this all season, why did we at times play a 5-4-1, why did we use 2 defensive mids when recently we have showed that only 1 was required

Highest points total for how many years and with the smallest squad and our top goalscorer sold mid season, any criticisim of that just makes you look like a moron, the vitrol some directed at walter just made them look like tims

He can't help it.

Another of the generation of spoilt as feck rangers fans

its just a daft soundbite.

lennon had 50% higher wage budget

twice as many players

strengthened in jan while we were weakened

no europe to contest with.

and yet setting a points record wouldnt have been enough because there manager is a ned.

cant remember who it was but at least one poster on here called him a cunt and told him to GTF a while back.

no-one is beyond some critisism (sp?) but the abuse WS took on here was horrible at times this season.

Highest points total for how many years and with the smallest squad and our top goalscorer sold mid season, any criticisim of that just makes you look like a moron, the vitrol some directed at walter just made them look like tims

of the last part, i agreed at the time and still do, personal name calling was shocking to see, undeserved also for the record smith has had at the club (tu)

Perspective is needed sometimes, we were up against a guy who bought 2 full teams of players, had only domestic football to contend with, and was able to give out way better wages.

we were able to make a few loan signings and one signing in the summer. and we lost our top goal scorer in january, and lost our 2 best loan signings to injury for the crucial title run in.

We played right through to the Champions league ( and gave one of our best showing to date imo) and also played a couple of europa games.

Rangers have the best away record in the whole of europe this season.

We have had to deal with a targeted campaign against our fans. And for 7 months our players have had to listen to the "will we or wont we be taken over" saga.

Walter, Ally, and the squad have beaten all the odds this year, i had tears in my eyes yesterday because i was so proud of them.

and it's mostly down to Walter Smith that we are all feeling happy today.

Walter you are a true legend sir.