Will Walter get the credit he deserves on here now

Can everyone just not be happy and celebrate our title win. :(

Am certainly celebrating the win mate. Just after some of the shite ave had to read about Walter on here over the season it would have been nice fir a few to hold there hands up and admit they were wrong ,maybe even go daft and throw an apology Walters way......

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I take no pleasure in ripping into fellow Rangers fans especially when we're still celebrating a magnificent title win.

However, I will make an exception in this case for these 2 bastards. For me and many others they made this forum unbearable at times with their hatred of all things Walter.

You are out of order using language like that about fellow bears.

Tbf to SWSL, he came on here yesterday and apologised for what he had said earlier in the season. He admitted he was wrong and everyone pretty much said fair enough, well done for being man enough to admit your mistake and apologise

I have read one of them say worse things about current manager, spare us the mock outrage..

Are you not moaning about people calling Walter names and yet it is okay for other people to call fellow bears the same names that you are on about.

Some of the names Walter has been called on this board were disgusting and i even started a thread about it during the season. Plus someone said he hopes he dies and another said they wanted to stab him, but those people are sick in the head, but calling fellow bears b------s is just as bad in my eyes.

Have always loved the man. I expect there are many players in Scotland, and maybe further afield who would have loved to have played in a team managed by him. I think secret of his success has been his honesty with players- I don't think one player has ever came out and said he wasn't straight-forward with them. He played the press brilliantly throughout as well. A real football man

Kiddydiddlers incorporated are trying to put a brave arse on it, but failing miserably due to the pish that commons and his fellow turds have spouted, which has been firmly rammed right up their shitters with a 30 foot tamping pole, the one that has the league flag atop.

FFS show a bit of decorum and slag taigs not our own, sticks and stones and all that.... :sherlock:

Kiddydiddlers incorporated are trying to put a brave arse on it, but failing miserably due to the pish that commons and his fellow turds have spouted, which has been firmly rammed right up their shitters with a 30 foot tamping pole, the one that has the league flag atop.

FFS show a bit of decorum and slag taigs not our own, sticks and stones and all that.... :sherlock:

How do we know they are our own.