Will Walter get the credit he deserves on here now

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

From some on here now or will they hide away untill maybe the bad times come around again and then pop up with a "wee" moan. The floor is yours,use no who use are.......

Thanks for the memories Walter.

Heed was buried in the sand loyal!!!

I'm delighted Smith was able to go out on such a high. 10 league titles and some people would still have you believe he's a bad manager! You couldn't make it up.

Nobody's perfect and he's certainly made mistakes but I hope some of his most vocal critics have been turned around.

I think people expect Walter Smith not to make mistakes the guy is human like the rest of us but my goddess what a transformation he has done at ibrox from a team hoping to hold on to 2nd place to a team now left with a legacy of never back down and always believe. We had no funds and he turned us into the rangers side our kids will talk about ( just like i talked about the rangers side of the early 90's) and the memories of Manchester and 3 in a row ( hope 6 or 7 in a row) will be left with us. Jesus Christ it seems if rangers make one mistake or have a bad run the knifes our out and were giving the boys abuse ffs support the team through the bad times as well don't be a pic nic supporter ( pic and choose when to support).

If your able to chant the saying WE ARE THE PEOPLE at least know the meaning behind it and act on it other wise go follow else where.

ffs what is the point in threads like this :anguish:

smith has been and will forever be a legend at the club, his successes will be testament to that

but remember we were a inverness win against celtic away from losing the league, its not like we have romped the fucking league

6 more points than last year. yet people wanted him sacked 8 weeks ago and i mean alot of people.

6 more points than last year. yet people wanted him sacked 8 weeks ago and i mean alot of people.

still but, a pointscoring thread like this

while we won the league, there are PLENTY of faults this season that could have cost us everything

instead lets just enjoy that the whole management and playing team got it right when it mattered, and the beggars cunted it up when we needed them to (tu)

Just letting off a bit of steam that had been building up all season with some of the stuff that's been said on here.

would you have let off steam if the beggars didnt fuck it up in inverness?

remember we still finished the season with only 4 points out of 12 in old firm league games

by all accounts we had a lot of help from other teams this season,

still but, a pointscoring thread like this

while we won the league, there are PLENTY of faults this season that could have cost us everything

instead lets just enjoy that the whole management and playing team got it right when it mattered, and the beggars cunted it up when we needed them to (tu)

Correct.

Point scoring pish.

(td)

Fail Fail.

And when you were attacking every aspect of The Rangers and slaughtering people determined to support the club as 'the blind faith mob' you weren't point scoring?

You're a graceless prick who not only got it wrong, promised to gtf when we won the league - a claim made I suspect because you were pretty fucking sure Smith would not deliver.

You should apologise (again) for your stinking hypocrisy.

And when you were attacking every aspect of The Rangers and slaughtering people determined to support the club as 'the blind faith mob' you weren't point scoring?

You're a graceless prick who not only got it wrong, promised to gtf when we won the league - a claim made I suspect because you were pretty fucking sure Smith would not deliver.

You should apologise (again) for your stinking hypocrisy.

:lol: Every aspect doh You are spreading lies like a taig does.

No, i was criticising when it was due and i praise when its due, like many others, yet its me you are obssessed with me.

Name calling through your keyboard. Just about sums you up. I made that promise to you, but you kept your paranoid obbsession going and kept coming back to me with more lies and bile so i took that promise back.

If we are to be honest, Walter very nearly did fuck it up, thanks Terry. :clap:

ffs what is the point in threads like this

They are a perfectly valid response to every eejit who not only slammed into the club, but also the supporters who believed in Smith's ability to carry us over the line, and lso were vocal and positive in doing so.

'The blind faith mob' was one of the less colourful insults regularly bandied about, but Maybole, in making a perfectly valid point, should sit back and once again be insulted?

Away and stop talking shite ffs.

Every aspect doh You are spreading lies like a taig does.

Didnae take you long to start cheer-leading for the hard of thinking did it?

And, aye, every aspect. From the manager, motivation, signings, tactics, players, 'jobs for the boys' and much, much more.

Would you like me to post some of your more flowery pish over the last few months so you cannot sit here and blatantly re-invent your hate-filed shite?

Floors yours two-face. Or did you forget also you promised to do one if we won the league?

Didnae take you long to start cheer-leading for the hard of thinking did it?

And, aye, every aspect. From the manager, motivation, signings, tactics, players, 'jobs for the boys' and much, much more.

Would you like me to post some of your more flowery pish over the last few months so you cannot sit here and blatantly re-invent your hate-filed shite?

Floors yours two-face. Or did you forget also you promised to do one if we won the league?

Aye post the negative ones but leave out the positive ones. doh Thats what to do.

Weve been over this promise stuff, you ruined it for yourself.

Now kindly stop stalking me.

If we are to be honest, Walter very nearly did fuck it up, thanks Terry. :clap:

Walter won - but that's not enough for you to still be digging up Smith?

Don't bother replying - I know the value of your words after two recent promises. You must be absolutely fucking gutted McCoist has the job - or do you need another reminder regarding your comments on him getting the position?