Looks like Weiss won't be here next season

G.E.C.

Doubt anyone would argue with Mancini's assessment of the SPL but I am not convinced Weiss has any future at Man City.He cant get a look in now and they are in a position where they will buy Players and not develop them so what are his realistic chances of making the breakthrough.I would rather we tried to buy him for a nominal fee and split any profit on a future transfer on a 50/50 basis.Obviously I am no expert on structuring transfer deals but maybe that is an area of expertise that Whyte and his team can bring to the table.We need to get more innovative on how we bring Players in to the club and one of the things I hope for is that Whyte and his team will introduce modern business innovations to us.

why does mancini care where he goes for another season, doesnt he only have 1 year left on his contract anyway, whoever he goes to could potentially sign him on a free anyway.

also, and i mean no disrespect when i say this, but can weiss actually break into man citys first team with the players they have and they players they will get now that they are in the champions league. id maybe see mancinis point if he was planning on using him, but he clearly wont

Mancini is a prick, if this SPL was that bad Weiss would have ripped teams apart week in week out which he didn't.

Yes he did, when he was good he was virtually unstopable

Yes he did, when he was good he was virtually unstopable

No he didn't, RM even went through a phrase when he was a scapegoat :lol: he was good, but not too good for the spl ... he only had 2 or 3 REALY good games where he didn't put a foot wrong.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see if he can persuade Mancini. It's good to see that we've left such a good impression on both him and Bartley though that both would be really happy to continue their career at Rangers

The SPL is poor but he'll never get a sniff at City, we will be playing Euro football next season...surely letting Weiss play for us again isn't going to put a dent in his mulit-million pound team and ambitions?...twat.