FC Porto vs Braga

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you get your tickets sold mate?

Likewise about the score, Porto will give them a pumping.

Aye mate got them sold for double the cost :sherlock: (would never do that with rangers tickets mind you)

But 2 Portuguese teams, why not take what I can :lol:

Porto have been nothing less that sesational this season them by a couple.

Aye mate got them sold for double the cost :sherlock: (would never do that with rangers tickets mind you)

Cheeky, why not eh :pipe:

They really have, would be an upset if anything else happenend.

Take it no one has watched Braga recently then ? keeping lots of clean sheets and dumping all the more favoured sides out of the competition cup games are never as simple as they are made out to be but saying that i still think Porto will overcome them but it will be after ET imo a 1-0 win or 2-1 , Braga don't score many but they don't concede many either

Take it no one has watched Braga recently then ? keeping lots of clean sheets and dumping all the more favoured sides out of the competition cup games are never as simple as they are made out to be but saying that i still think Porto will overcome them but it will be after ET imo a 1-0 win or 2-1 , Braga don't score many but they don't concede many either

Saying that, Porto have scored 73 in the league to Braga's 45 & also only conceded 16 compared to Braga's 33.

In Europa league Porto scored 22 and concded 10, Braga scored 6 Conceded 4.

:sherlock:

How did you sell them mate? Did you take my advice and sell them on the team's fans forums or sell them somewhere else?

How did you sell them mate? Did you take my advice and sell them on the team's fans forums or sell them somewhere else?

Done exactly what you said mate, so thank you have a virtual pint :beer1:

Sold them to a Porto Fan. :D

He was happy as was I. (tu)

Saying that, Porto have scored 73 in the league to Braga's 45 & also only conceded 16 compared to Braga's 33.

In Europa league Porto scored 22 and concded 10, Braga scored 6 Conceded 4.

:sherlock:

Yeah just checked the head 2 heads for this season and it was 2 wins for Porto , 2-0 and 3-2 , just see Braga sitting in not allowing the space for Falcao or Hulk etc to run into and then hit them on the break as they have done to teams since dropping into the Europa league and they certainly didnt look out of place against Arsenal in the group stages . I'm not going to underestimate them for sure :)

Did you know Falcao and Hulk have scored 63 goals out of the 130 that Porto have scored in all competitions

Yeah just checked the head 2 heads for this season and it was 2 wins for Porto , 2-0 and 3-2 , just see Braga sitting in not allowing the space for Falcao or Hulk etc to run into and then hit them on the break as they have done to teams since dropping into the Europa league and they certainly didnt look out of place against Arsenal in the group stages . I'm not going to underestimate them for sure :)

Did you know Falcao and Hulk have scored 63 goals out of the 130 that Porto have scored in all competitions

I'd never underestimate any team in a one off game, but I feel Porto will win, and IMO comfortably.

With the Arsenal vs Braga, I'd have to disagree...Arsenal demolished them at Emirates 6-0 and Braga did beat them 2-0 In Portugal BUT Arsenal were already through and played a weak side.

And Falcao & Hulk Great Partnership.