John Wilson who attacked Lennon

How is it breach of the peace?

You tell me how its not?

Everyone that goes onto the pitch during a football match, should be charged with breach of the peace, and do. Theirs no need to go out your way to claim its not breach of the peace , because lennons involved.

You tell me how its not?

Everyone that goes onto the pitch during a football match, should be charged with breach of the peace, and do. Theirs no need to go out your way to claim its not breach of the peace , because lennons involved.

lol out of my way just because lemmon is involved, what?

The guy is a plank for even attempting t oget to lennon, the attempted assault aint a breach and not everyone that goes onto the pitch tries to attack a manager.

Ps, dont need to go out your way defending the guy just cause lemmon is involved :rolleyes:

and why not say what you really think, im one of them cause i asked you why is it breach? numpty

lol out of my way just because lemmon is involved, what?

The guy is a plank for even attempting t oget to lennon, the attempted assault aint a breach and not everyone that goes onto the pitch tries to attack a manager.

Ps, dont need to go out your way defending the guy just cause lemmon is involved :rolleyes:

and why not say what you really think, im one of them cause i asked you why is it breach? numpty

I didnt say you were one of them? :lol:

stop being paranoid, id say it was a breach of the peace. I wouldnt say it was an attack, it was a breach of the peace.

its probably breach of the piece and some form of minor assault charge.

i think for high profile cases it would be normal either to remand him in custody or put him in a safe house etc. although i cant imagine it ever taking this long - maybe a few days?

I didnt say you were one of them? :lol:

stop being paranoid, id say it was a breach of the peace. I wouldnt say it was an attack, it was a breach of the peace.

aye sherlock, im parra :sherlock: im the one thinking there must be summit sinister in the question, why is it breach? totally a loaded question that and i totally get yer point

Remanded in custody till his case comes up, after already being remanded for a week.

This surely isnt the norm for a breach of the peace? :unsure:

Breach of the peace and assault aggravated by religious prejudice is what he's being done for. Plus you dont know if he has previous. I hate Lennon but the guy deserves everything he gets and if it had happened to Walter or Ally I'm sure you would have wanted, and expected, the book to be thrown at him.

He's getting done for assault aggrivated by religious prejudice or some shite like that, how can they possibly prove that it was a sectarian attack unless he says so, which if he does he's just a spastic