Can anyone help?

I have big Sasa's shirt from the champions league game at old trafford. Darren Fletcher's my second cousin and my granda was at the game and was allowed in to the players lounge at full time. He explained to Darren that Sasa was my favourite player and Darren went in to the changing rooms and got me his shirt.

Anyway i've been thinking of getting it framed for a long time but i would like to get Sasa to sign it for me with something like best wishes from Sasa. I must have ran in to every player except from Sasa outside Ibrox this season so i've had no luck getting it signed.

What do you think would be the best way to get it done, send it to Rangers or go to Murray park next season and hopefully see him?

Any ideas would be appreciated.

I have big Sasa's shirt from the champions league game at old trafford. Darren Fletcher's my second cousin and my granda was at the game and was allowed in to the players lounge at full time. He explained to Darren that Sasa was my favourite player and Darren went in to the changing rooms and got me his shirt.

Anyway i've been thinking of getting it framed for a long time but i would like to get Sasa to sign it for me with something like best wishes from Sasa. I must have ran in to every player except from Sasa outside Ibrox this season so i've had no luck getting it signed.

What do you think would be the best way to get it done, send it to Rangers or go to Murray park next season and hopefully see him?

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Get Darren fletcher to sign with us then we'll talk

Any ideas would be appreciated.get to ibrox early on a match day ? and get him on the way in ! why didn`t youre granda get it signed when he got it :blush:

Might just send it special delivery pal, but there's always a danger Sasa might just keep it lol

U cud also enclose the special delivery fee so the papac could send it back to u safe. Sas Is a gent, I'm sure he'll pop it into the postie for u on the way home

U cud also enclose the special delivery fee so the papac could send it back to u safe. Sas Is a gent, I'm sure he'll pop it into the postie for u on the way home

The only thing is will the staff at Murray park forward it to him im pretty sure the players will get lots of fan mail sent to them and never see it

Just go up to Murray park on a training day & catch him on the way out. I've passed by a few times & seen quite a few people hanging around outside with tops photos etc. Just mind & take a board or something to hold the shirt on to get it signed.

:(

Just go up to Murray park on a training day & catch him on the way out. I've passed by a few times & seen quite a few people hanging around outside with tops photos etc. Just mind & take a board or something to hold the shirt on to get it signed.

I think this would be the best way mate but i dont know what the training times are :(