STV Raman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumour has it that we have already signed Craig Conway. Thats one decent signing IMO. Don't hold me to this though. Im just saying that its the rumours that I have been hearing.

I didn't quote anybody <cr>

Was my notification from a certain DBBTB a figment of my imagination? :rolleyes: Its still there, check my account if you can/like. You can quote someone and then delete their post and start a blank one, it still notifies them you have replied to their post.

Move on pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. :sleep1:

(tu)

Every fucking thing that gets released in the paper gets posted on here and people always take the worst out of it and always want to attack someone be it the owner, manager or players.

If McCoist is interested in Conway do you really think he's gone off to America without informing his agent that he wants to be made aware of any developments?

You have a point. I need to fecking chill oot a bit. :thumbup:

Every fucking thing that gets released in the paper gets posted on here and people always take the worst out of it and always want to attack someone be it the owner, manager or players.

The stories actually appear on here before the rhags. Had to laugh at the Sun today or yesterday was it, two transfer stories involving us, from rumours posted on here the other day :lol:

No one is attacking anyone, calm down dear.

Do people honestly believe/think that McCoist has sauntered off to America without his mobile or without making moves?

How do people know that hasn't already picked up the phone and asked clubs if he can be kept informed on any potential bids for guys he might be interested in, or contacted players agents and informed them that he might be interested in his client?

Unless a player gets a ridicilous life changing offer (if that's the case then the chanbces are we can't match that anyway) from elsewhere or he's already in advanced negotiations with a club he will still be in the same situation he was in a week ago next week.

The majoirty of European clubs are in the exact same situation we are: players and staff away on summer breaks.

Still though any excuse to try and find a way to undermine and criticse our manager on the basis of pure conjecture and guess work.

+ infinity

Was my notification from a certain DBBTB a figment of my imagination? :rolleyes: Its still there, check my account if you can/like. You can quote someone and then delete their post and start a blank one, it still notifies them you have replied to their post.

Move on pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. :sleep1:

(tu)

And that's exactly what I did.

Yes I hit reply and deleted your post befrore typing my own. I'm not denying that. But that doesn't mean I was meaning to reply to you or quote your post. If I wanted to do that I'd have left it there when I hit add reply.

Anyway it's something in nothing so I'll leave it at that.

*insert patronising smiley here*

My guess is that we are working away quietly behind the scenes and our targets have been told of our interest.Not for 1 minute do I think McCoist would bugger off to the States and leave things in limbo.If he did then it is an act of utter stupidity given its a huge appointment for him and he faces a huge task in keeping and adding to the squad.I really dont think Ally is that stupid and I would think that when he meets with Whyte he will tell him exactly who and how much which should be right up Whyte's street as he will want facts and figures and not wishful thinking or mibbees.Tehn I expect us to go into full swing once agreed and everything to go from there.Patience lads.Patience.

This has been worrying me too. This is the point where there's various players just released and our manager is on holiday. Given it's McCoist's first season in charge could he not have gone on holiday at a more suitable time?

If only he had a phone people could contact him on...or a an email account

Sadly with him in America he is uncontactable and no one in scotland can conduct any club business until he gets back..... :angry:

P.S. if his only "holiday" is to a club truip to raise money for the rangers charity foundation then that makes him more of a bastard than i first though... :angry:

If only he had a phone people could contact him on...or a an email account

Sadly with him in America he is uncontactable and no one in scotland can conduct any club business until he gets back..... :angry:

P.S. if his only "holiday" is to a club truip to raise money for the rangers charity foundation then that makes him more of a bastard than i first though... :angry:

Hopefully he's got a copy of Football Manager with him too to find some players.

Would be a nice change to make some signings early doors instead of being left with the Dregs as per.

Hence why some people are worried.

Forward thinking is uncommon at Ibrox and hopefully things will change now.

Call me optomistic but i have every faith in Mr Alastair McCoist and I'm sure he has Rangers FC's best interest's at heart, he is entitled to a holiday as much as everyone as he is now taking on the Most Important job in football history (to be manager of the most successful domestic football club in the world) and I'm sure he has been working on what aspects of HIS team need improving for a while now, in all seriousness do you really think if there was a signing target slipping through the net do you think Mr McCoist would not cut his break short to be the successful manager who signs him ???

Call me optomistic but i have every faith in Mr Alastair McCoist and I'm sure he has Rangers FC's best interest's at heart, he is entitled to a holiday as much as everyone as he is now taking on the Most Important job in football history (to be manager of the most successful domestic football club in the world) and I'm sure he has been working on what aspects of HIS team need improving for a while now, in all seriousness do you really think if there was a signing target slipping through the net do you think Mr McCoist would not cut his break short to be the successful manager who signs him ???

Pirlo joined Juventus on a free yesterday, that's one already missed out on :craphead:

Ally has already said he is not taking a holiday, he had to honour this pre-arranged charity fund raising trip and then straight to work. The rest of the management team have holidays arranged.

Ally has already said he is not taking a holiday, he had to honour this pre-arranged charity fund raising trip and then straight to work. The rest of the management team have holidays arranged.

Thats not what he said in his interview after we beat Killie. Few days in (i thought he said Possil, having a joke) Portugal apparantly.

Ally said that he had two lists drawn up pre-takeover. Post-takeover he announced he had torn up List B. He is likely to have a fair amount of work done in searching for new recruits. Even on a holiday he only has to use his phone or access the internet for e-mails, etc. That wouldn't have to be every day and would not involve too much time. I am sure people will have been delegated to make certain enquiries already. As long as we get the right players in. No more Beatties, Velickas or Websters please, nor El Hadji. Diouf was only fun after we had a game in the bag in my opinion. Too slow, too much "baggage" and too much money. I don't think we need too many players in any case. I'd like Weiss and Bartley back in for a season if possible. Hutton and Ness will step up as permanent first team squad players. Other recruits may depend on who is leaving.