Pique and Puyol winding up Arsenal

H72

Not a Barca fanboy by any means, but isn't it about time you got over that match?

Either that or admin should just change your name to Tom Ovrebo.

I'll get over it when Barcelona stop acting like cheating arseholes.

So pretty much never.

Is it the chelsea game of 2009 that your hurting over?!

Yeah, he is.

All the lamenting Barca's cheating is redundant when you support a team that has Drogba, Malouda, Cole, Luiz and Kalou.

Barca by and large are nothing but divers and knobs who pressure the referee but it's hardly as if Chelsea are innocent of diving and cheating.

Yeah.

All the lamenting Barca's cheating is redundant when you support a team that has Drogba, Malouda, Cole, Luiz and Kalou.

Barca by and large are nothing but divers and knobs who pressure the referee but it's hardly as if Chelsea are innocent of diving and cheating.

You seem to be assuming I'm talking about diving, which is cheating, but pretty much accepted nowadays.

No, I am talking about the pressure they put on UEFA and the 'care packages' they give referees.

Also, Alstone, ask older bears what they think or Marseilles.

You seem to be assuming I'm talking about diving, which is cheating, but pretty much accepted nowadays.

No, I am talking about the pressure they put on UEFA and the 'care packages' they give referees.

Also, Alstone, ask older bears what they think or Marseilles.

Got any proof of these care packages or pressuring UEFA?

I can believe it but until there's proof I don't buy it.

Marseille and Tapie are cunts, but I can't blame their current squad.

Should have been stripped of the CL title but that's just my opinion.

to me it looks like they are at the Emirates , what with the arsenal pic in his hand and the one on the wall behind them , with them both being in London for the UCL final ...

They're training at arsenals training ground.

Cheeky picture though :lol: