Budget spend on three players!

Muiry12

You would seriously spend our entire budget on three players?

Not if need be. But I reckon the two players mentioned and a QUALITY centre half would blow a fair amount of it. These 3 players and one or 2 good quality loan signings and I would be happy>

i would take Miller back as long as its for the same fee we got for him. Morrison will be out our league IMO, would take him in a heartbeat but dont see it happening. We need minimum 5 or 6 players to bulk up the squad a bit. If we can get a few Bosmans in, ie Vaughan, Conway etc, then hopefully that means we can spend a bit more on quality players to go straight into the team, particularly a top notch CB and possibly another creative left sided player (tu)

James Morrison, Kenny Miller and a Centre half and we can win 4 in a row :jelavic:

Can i have some of these drugs please?Lol

Morrison is average at best but would cost over £2.5m easy. Miller, no comment on him personally, thats been done before! As a player, but now probably £1.5m no thanks, been left, been back and left again!! Now get him to fk for good.

I looked at our squad today and we need 2 central defenders(depending on bougie and bartley) a wide right plus maybe some cover wide right. A striker, a left side and a central attackin midfielder. Oh and cover at lb? A wouldnt fancy papac gettin injured before a mic game an havin wylde in there.

Not going to get em all but thats what we need.

Rumour has it edu is away so hopefully that would be £10m + sale fees. Sell him fir £2m and we could buy better with that figure!

Wallace £1m last 12 months

Conway free

Weiss £2m last 12 months

Goodwillie £1m last 12/18 months

Miller £500k homesick

Vaughan free

Bartley - loan

Wilson - loan

That would do me for starters. Half of Allys budget and 8 players in. Leaves the other half, maybe more depending on sales, to add a bit more quality.

I may have been a little vague with my original post. I meant the bulk of our transfer funds as opposed to budget. Obviously we do need more than 3 players. My three suggestions and a few bosmans like Vaughan and Conway etc. I am always a big fan on Quality over quantity after all it has done Celtic no favours.

Wallace £1m last 12 months

Conway free

Weiss £2m last 12 months

Goodwillie £1m last 12/18 months

Miller £500k homesick

Vaughan free

Bartley - loan

Wilson - loan

That would do me for starters. Half of Allys budget and 8 players in. Leaves the other half, maybe more depending on sales, to add a bit more quality.

Very very decent shout mate, although i doubt we'd get weiss for £2M. Something along these lines would be good, although after seeing that Hadji Aissa, im disapointed we aint gettin him. Looked a 14minute class act :sherlock:

Very very decent shout mate, although i doubt we'd get weiss for £2M. Something along these lines would be good, although after seeing that Hadji Aissa, im disapointed we aint gettin him. Looked a 14minute class act :sherlock:

Its Vlads last year, if you dont buy a ticket you dont win the raffle, the least we could do is make an offer and test the water.

(tu)

Why the fuck are people obsessed with bringing ex-players back. Miller is a money grabbing Judas cunt who should never have been allowed near Ibrox for a 2nd time never mind a third time. We are not a club where a player can come & go as they please. Super Ally should tell miller to fuck off & rot as he made his bed & can now lie in it.

Vaughan is far better than Morrison and on a free transfer.

Outwith Vaughan we would also need at least one centre half, a holding midfielder/ball winner, a wide player and another striker. And that's just for the starting lineup.

Sick of people making out like James Morrison is a realistic signing

He's one of the first names on the West Brom team sheet and easily amongst their 4 best players

Spare £8 million anyone?

So how much would you rate Naismith at? cause he is twice the player Morrison is in my eyes.