Albion Carpark

Self and son are coming up next season and it will be our first time - we have followed from afar for a while- thing is I can't find the albion carpark on Google Earth - where exactly is it? Never been to Glasgow before so help needed.

KP think ive found it its on Brromloan Rd turn left at the roundabout just past Ibrox- whats it like getting across that dual carriageway - cant see any pelican crossings lol and have my son with me so don't want to take our lives in our hands - also anyone know what time to get there to be sure of getting a space?

KP think ive found it its on Brromloan Rd turn left at the roundabout just past Ibrox- whats it like getting across that dual carriageway - cant see any pelican crossings lol and have my son with me so don't want to take our lives in our hands - also anyone know what time to get there to be sure of getting a space?

If you're there 30 minutes before kick off you should still be able to pay, but after that, it's generally permit holders only.

You'll be Ok crossing Broomloan Road. It's no problem. Loads of people will be doing it as well.

Self and son are coming up next season and it will be our first time - we have followed from afar for a while- thing is I can't find the albion carpark on Google Earth - where exactly is it? Never been to Glasgow before so help needed.

If you get their early parking's easy around the stadium and free.

Never mind any of that - do Rangers own it, or did Whyte buy it with the intention of using it against us in 3 years when he sells the club for a huge profit? is the carpark a debt now owed to Whytes company? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, fffffffffffffffffucccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

:sherlock:

Handily, this map also shows (see fig. 'A') where you can purchase one of those Number One Fanzines off the small baldy bloke with the loud voice. :rolleyes:

Having parked your vehicle you will need something to read. :D

That's a class map. It's as if someone searched on Google Maps for "wee baldy guy that sells that predictable, overpriced comic" - lo and behold, the letter 'A' appeared right on your napper. :lol:

That's a class map. It's as if someone searched on Google Maps for "wee baldy guy that sells that predictable, overpriced comic" - lo and behold, the letter 'A' appeared right on your napper. :lol:

Where are the Internet Plod when you need them? doh

Stalker alert. :D

Handily, this map also shows (see fig. 'A') where you can purchase one of those Number One Fanzines off the small baldy bloke with the loud voice. :rolleyes:

Having parked your vehicle you will need something to read. :D

chancer lol

Wonder whit the "A" stands for...................................................................................