Shane Long

I want people who will help the rangers, no matter what religious or football background they have been brought up with. If your love for religious hatred is greater than your love of rangers you should take a good look at yourself.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ricky, do us all a favour and never step foot inside ibrox ever again. Tbh, id rather not sign players that were celtic fans, in a perfect world we'd have a team of bluenoses, but nothing, and i mean NOTHING will ever make me throw away my season ticket, thats just fuckin stupid. We dont need "fans" like you, your a disgrace sir.

If i had chucked my season ticket in the bin when we signed mo johnston, think of all i would have missed.

PLEASE DONT COME BACK

i have took a few minutes to look at myself and i still dont want a taig from ireland playing for us

Ive got 3 mates, all from roi, all catholic, all rangers supporters. Think before typin eh

Don't see the fuss around Shane Long. Looks a decent player, nothing more.

Certainly not worth the millions Reading are banging on about.

uk & wwtc are you guys both from out side of norn iron ?

Yes I'm from Scotland but visited N.Ireland many times and stayed with people in Lisburn. I know the hatred towards Catholics and republicans over there but no need to bring it into our country and Football. If he does a job for us, what does his nationality have to do with it?

then you know y i may have a different opinion than you . and b4 i answer your question to y i would bring my problems to your country y do you come to northern ireland because im sure it has fuck all to do with the weather

then you know y i may have a different opinion than you . and b4 i answer your question to y i would bring my problems to your country y do you come to northern ireland because im sure it has fuck all to do with the weather

I respect everyone's opinion. Mate my dad is the biggest most bitter proddy ever, I was brought up being told, I know what it's all about! All I'm trying to say is it shouldnt stop a football club signing a player. Could see why in n Ireland but not in Scotland.

I respect everyone's opinion. Mate my dad is the biggest most bitter proddy ever, I was brought up being told, I know what it's all about! All I'm trying to say is it shouldnt stop a football club signing a player. Could see why in n Ireland but not in Scotland.

I'll vouch for that ! :lol:

the guy ricky said something he probily now regrets saying . leave it at that and cut him some slack we have all said silly things in the heat of the moment

I just want a reply from him, he demanded quotes and made up stories that Mccanns religion was kept a secret.

we are all rangers fans and we all have different opinions and as you have said i also respect those opinions but you still havent answered to y you come over here lol

Haha cheers jordo!! Well as a said my dad was a bitter prod, so I was brought up with it, and went to Lisburn for the orange walks etc.... Decided once I was old enough I wanted to just be a gers fan and leave all that religious stuff behind me. I now have a gf who's full family are catholic and have a wee girl with her and we both decided we didn't want our girl associated with any religion as we are both atheists :). Like you said we are both gers fans (tu)

If we were getting a catholic/celtic fan for a decent price, id be disgusted if Rangers turned him down because off his religion. Obviously id prefer he was a protestant/rangers, but if the players good enough for Rangers then who cares what he is.

On a side note, Long is never worth 5million in a month of sundays.

I'd happily have a team full of catholics, wouldn't bother me in the slightest if they were good enough. I don't see why it would bother anyone tbh.

it would bother me because they are all untrustworthy and smell like rotten eggs .

Fucking eggy smelling untrustworthy bastards .