Canvas art **updated**

lorney

Come to think of it mate you're right. I just remembered their whole set up is they provide the materials, do the printing etc, all you do is upload an image so that's how you get 10%.

Looks like you'll just need to give me that grand then :lol:

haha.... in the middle of designing my site jst now!! an my paintings are all one offs so dnt really want prits of them (tu)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Total class Lorney, your very talented loving the prints and all the stuff you do ! Im finishing my Rangers room the now and im gony get one of they big mirrors off ye !!

no probs buddie! (tu)

just finnished my rangers room 2 :D got all my cartoon prints up n some canvases... im quite proud ae it :P

i wouldnt no how 2 start haha...

I'm sure I just saw Dunny post in another thread that he used to work for Rangers and still has a few contacts.

Get him pm'd and direct him to this thread. Go on, be a chancer. ;)

(Knowing my luck he'll be reading this just now, making me look like an idiot. Hi Dunny...)

I'm sure I just saw Dunny post in another thread that he used to work for Rangers and still has a few contacts.

Get him pm'd and direct him to this thread. Go on, be a chancer. ;)

(Knowing my luck he'll be reading this just now, making me look like an idiot. Hi Dunny...)

was thinking about it! but herd yah have 2 bay like £5k a year n stuff 2 use the badges... would love 2 do it but herd all kind of stuff like they only wanna give a small % of the selling price.... when you have dne all the work

Love these so far mate and im defo thinking of getting some!!

Do you think you could do one of Jelavic when he socred that overhead against the Sheep?

I remember someone had a brilliant picture of it, maybe you could adapt that?