• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is theres.

Given

M.Wilson-Majstorovic-K.Wilson-Izaguirre

Brown-Eremenko-Ledley-Commons

Hooper-Mackail-Smith

I thought Eremenko said there was not a chance he was going to Celtic but he doesn't know about Rangers.

It might have been they exact words, but something along those lines.

I thought Eremenko said there was not a chance he was going to Celtic but he doesn't know about Rangers.

It might have been they exact words, but something along those lines.

The Record says his representitives are going to have talks with Celtic.

I'd be pissed off if we spent £5.5m on Templeton, Goodwillie and Wallace.

I don't want us raiding the SPL for mediocre players, which Templeton, Conway and Wallace are.

Fuck you Edu haters, Mo played his part in us having our best points record for 6 years. You can keep your myths that he only played well at end of the season.

3 titles out of 3 for Mo. <3

Haters - why, because some people don't rate him?

He was rotten for the majority of the season - guess that makes me a hater <cr>

your more of a jig hater :D

Don't hate him, just think he is not good enough - no surprise that we never missed him when he was out injured, and Weir had his better games when McCulloch wasn't sitting in front of him getting in the road.

Don't hate him, just think he is not good enough - no surprise that we never missed him when he was out injured, and Weir had his better games when McCulloch wasn't sitting in front of him getting in the road.

it took us 3 months to get over his loss. and weir had his worst spell after jig got injured. other than that your right.

it took us 3 months to get over his loss. and weir had his worst spell after jig got injured. other than that your right.

The defence, midfield and team as a whole had it's best period without McCulloch. He is a pointless waste of a jersey...

If we are to give Weir another deal and continue to play McCulloch out of position, then we will struggle - we won the league title, but the defence and midfield was poor for long spells of the season, and that is something people have seemed to have forgotten.

The defence, midfield and team as a whole had it's best period without McCulloch. He is a pointless waste of a jersey...

If we are to give Weir another deal and continue to play McCulloch out of position, then we will struggle - we won the league title, but the defence and midfield was poor for long spells of the season, and that is something people have seemed to have forgotten.

We had a truly awful spell without him.

Theres no denying we missed him.

We need to bring in at least 6 quality players who won't look out of place in the starting 11.

For me the biggest task we will have is either convincing Bougherra to stay OR finding a suitable replacement.

If he leaves we simply must bring in a player with the same physical attributes and pace. Bartley is a decent player and I'd like him back but in no way is he a replacement for Bougherra.

We need to let 3 or 4 go and bring in 2 defenders, 2 wide men, 1 midfielder, 1 striker. This is the least we require.

I'm confident in our new managers ability to acquire the players we need and look forward to seeing how he shapes up.

Can we please remember the tims never had European football last year! That helps when your squad has every midweek off

You think they'll have much euro football next year? I don't.

They've also already strengthened their main weakness in defence.

The OP suggestion looks entirely what I expected from a NO takeover transfer list.

I'd like to think the new regime will be a bit more ambitious

surely there must be players available from Blackpool west ham and Birmingham who would rather play C.L football and go for titles than waste away in the championship or relegated threatened teams in the epl