cartoon prints

lorney

im hoping 2 buy a large digital inkjet printer at the w.e an was gna start my own framed prints

was wondering if these sort of things would interest people?? ie. for kids rooms or what ever.

i have alot of designs n thousands of ideas,

robolaff.png

mcarmy.png

gazaflute.png

thequeennally.png

allyjoker.jpg

powerrangersd.jpg

dioufvector.jpg

ironmanf.jpg

bigleesuperman.jpg

batdavis.png

if i can be honest the cartoony stuff there (i know its not called that sorry :disappointment: ) isnt half as impressive as the other stuff ive seen you do. obv its purely my opinon and not in any way slagging the prints. i think the rangers and loyalist art you turn out on here is beyond reproach. fantastic work and i hope to own one of your pieces soon (tu)

if i can be honest the cartoony stuff there (i know its not called that sorry :disappointment: ) isnt half as impressive as the other stuff ive seen you do. obv its purely my opinon and not in any way slagging the prints. i think the rangers and loyalist art you turn out on here is beyond reproach. fantastic work and i hope to own one of your pieces soon (tu)

thanks for ur honesty buddie really appreciated (tu)

im hoping 2 buy a large digital inkjet printer at the w.e an was gna start my own framed prints

was wondering if these sort of things would interest people?? ie. for kids rooms or what ever.

robolaff.png

mcarmy.png

gazaflute.png

thequeennally.png

allyjoker.jpg

powerrangersd.jpg

dioufvector.jpg

ironmanf.jpg

bigleesuperman.jpg

batdavis.png

all fantastic favourites are the queen, super lee, & davo as iron man (tu) all amazing though really well done

robolaff.png

mcarmy.png

gazaflute.png

thequeennally.png

allyjoker.jpg

powerrangersd.jpg

dioufvector.jpg

ironmanf.jpg

bigleesuperman.jpg

batdavis.png

How do I make that one you made for me as my sig? It wont let me for some reason.

Great work by the way