Majstorovic claims Mhopes were 'clearly the better team'

Senna

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best team always wins the league. There is no discussion.

There can be exceptions

We were the better team throughout the whole 07/08 season until the final month when our players were absolutely shattered

But the season past wasn't an exception

There can be exceptions

We were the better team throughout the whole 07/08 season until the final month when our players were absolutely shattered

Did you anyone from Rangers say, "we were clearly the better team at the end of the season"?

our management congratulated them and so did Barry Ferguson.

You did no here anyone from Rangers going on and on about how we were the better team.

There can be exceptions

Quite right, I suppose what I said only applies to teams competing in leagues which are not international laughing stocks. That is, leagues who actively work to improve a member teams chances of success in Europe competitions.

They are all saying it. I simply said to them "Well your team have a funny way of showing that they are the best team by not winning the league for the 3rd year in a row and only winning 1 trophy in 3 years" and they reply with shite like "F*ck The S.F.A". Pathetic really.

You think over the last few years the dimwits would have realised this only helps us but no they continue to try say there better than us, have always said this season the only thing they had better was team depth our starting 11 is far superior in every position apart from maybe 2, yet ra shellik and the "faithful" supporters believe all that TLB says fucking idiots.