Belter

Fatman10

Remember this well was a fuckin belter, fat prick Boyd better no be off to Turkey like rumours suggest or its clear as day hes only in it for the money (as if we didn't already know that when he fucked off to Middlesborogh

Remember this well was a fuckin belter, fat prick Boyd better no be off to Turkey like rumours suggest or its clear as day hes only in it for the money (as if we didn't already know that when he fucked off to Middlesborogh

why would you care if he is off to turkey or not <cr>

Unfit lazy record breaking bastard :sherlock:

Oh I know, I was a big supporter of him. Was desperate for him to fulfil his full potential. But sadly like many modern day footballers, he just doesn't give a fuck.

Wish he had finished his career with us.A cult hero.When he came off the bench the expectation levels around the ground just rose but you never knew.Always felt he would miss the easy ones but he would always score the spectacular.Cant think of any other foreigner who attached himself to the Club,its cause,its traditions and its support like he did.HaHa Samaras, Legend.

Loved him then and love him now- this Club will find out the qualities or otherwise of any player, it is the acid test, and his true character came to the fore when he joined us from Dundee. You see it clearly, how he changes from when he came to us and goes through life at Ibrox. Reputations count for nothing at Rangers unless you do it on the Park and do it when it matters, and Nacho never let the Club down

• 3 weeks later...

I know what you mean, you would never see Boyd score a goal like this

or this

:rolleyes:

Not been on in a while but in no way did i say i dislike Boyd just glad he was unfit THAT day had him on my top for 2 year so wind your neck in man.

Took ma wee brother to this game. was his first. Moaned at half time he wanted a pie. Went for 1 and missed the goal, a was ragin! Didn't even have any pies left.

I missed it for the same reason only managed to catch it repeated in the wee lcd screens at the pie stall.

Was gutted.

I've scored a few goals like Boydy's in my day, I remember one particular overhead kick at Huntly Park that still gets brought up to this day, doesn't mean I'm not a lazy bastard tho...