Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

I firmly believe, if given the chance between the likes of Blackpool, Wigan, Cardiff and Rangers, Goodwillie will end up at Ibrox.

No-one turns down the chance to move their boyhood heroes.

Provided we meet Utd's valuation then I would think that he will choose us over the chance to play in the Championship or relegation-end of the Premier League. Just hope we don't fuck around with this one and let him slip through our fingers.

I firmly believe, if given the chance between the likes of Blackpool, Wigan, Cardiff and Rangers, Goodwillie will end up at Ibrox.

No-one turns down the chance to move their boyhood heroes.

even more so his boyhood hero is now the boss

David Goodwillie will not sign for Celtic.

Especially after Lennon's little attack on him before Walter's send-off game at Ibrox against Dundee United last season after the awards.

Interesting, I knew there would be interest in this lad. Just hope we meet the valuation and lash out a suitable contract without any other club getting a chance. We need to move this one through swiftly.

He better get tore into the pies then, Allys not so slender these days.

try playing against him then bud. i play regularly for an amatuer team, not great or anything but fit enough. played against him not long ago. ripped the pish out all of us, up n down the park from centre mid, never gave the ball away once, and scored from the halfway line. incredible to watch and play against. and i can assure you all, hes nowhere near as tubby as he seems on the tv and in the dugout. hes fuckin solid btw.

i love you ally x x x x x

He could be a rapist, there was not enough evidence to prove he was however

Personally I elieve he's innocent :D

She's probably had everything from cocks to rolling pins up her as she's been so drunk so invented the rape to retain some dignity.

He certainly didn't let it affect his football which I like,Shagger's the same.

What a pair they will be on a night out :lol: