Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

:lol:

this morning i had it in my mind he was gone. Now it seems we are having a desperate last minute attempt. I think it may just be Rangers dont see him as a 3million pound player at this minute. I do have to agree with that. If we sign him we will have paid far too much imo

The way I see it 2M up front is an ok fee for the potential, the add ons presumably based on performance, caps or whatever... If he achieves the add ons then even 3M total could be a bargain

:lol:

this morning i had it in my mind he was gone. Now it seems we are having a desperate last minute attempt. I think it may just be Rangers dont see him as a 3million pound player at this minute. I do have to agree with that. If we sign him we will have paid far too much imo

I agree with this as well, but he does have a potential big sell on value.

haha, i hate how every day i have off is our nail biting transfer days.. i just cant stop myself from looking!

the way i look at it is:

if we get him for 3m

no doubt we could sell him on for a good fee

if he doesn't play well, he might be worth 1.5m selling on - so in the end he only costs us 1.5m

if he does really well, he could be worth a lot more - look at how much hutton was worth

no brainer for me tbh

Sorry guys, my mate admitted he was talking shite about an hour ago and I've just got back in.

He knew I really wanted Rangers to sign this guy, he's into football but doesn't really follow a club although has been right about Rangers stuff in the past.

He's getting a kick square in the nuts next time I see him.

Another slant to the story....

I don't think we'd still be in there bidding if we didn't believe the player himself was holding out for us.

I would imagine McCoist is on the mobile constantly to Goodwillie telling him to hang-fire... The Bears are coming. :uk:

Growing In Confidence Loyal.... :uk:

NO MEDICAL TODAY LIVE NOW ON SSN!!!!!

the way i look at it is:

if we get him for 3m

no doubt we could sell him on for a good fee

if he doesn't play well, he might be worth 1.5m selling on - so in the end he only costs us 1.5m

if he does really well, he could be worth a lot more - look at how much hutton was worth

no brainer for me tbh

Were has this talk of 3million came from mate?

This transfer will be the death of me, finally accepted this morning that it was over and Goodie is off to Blackburn. Now I'm allowing myself to get swept away with all this 6th bid rumours and imagining him on the way to Glasgow by the end of the evening!