Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

lol i get slagged all night for saying there is no cash and we are fuffing about over 800k

£15mill my arse

craig whyte and his bullshit continues

we have £11m worth of bids either spent or floating about at the minute, so (td)

Goodman!

Did Jim Traynor not say "his heart is at Rangers"?

It came from Twitter. The guy who posted it replied "twitter it came from that daily record hotline thing". There are other posts on Twitter right now about a 6th and final bid.

I'm sorry, but it is pathetic what we're doing in regards to transfers.

I agree to an extent too mate

It's been ridiculous to a point

But the club shouldnt be paying over the odds

If we had went in with a straight £2m a wkago then fine

Now we are paying that and possibly an extra £800k in add ons and giving them a % of any future sale

lol i get slagged all night for saying there is no cash and we are fuffing about over 800k

£15mill my arse

Craig Whyte has never ever mentioned £15M

We have plenty of bids in for players, wait and see how much we actually spend before criticising (tu)

Is Jackson aware we have just had a bid rejected, is that the bid he was talking about being made this afternoon, or was he talking about a new 6th bid been made? My head is fucked wi this I feel Goodie's pain

I think Jackson's suggesting a 5th bid was knocked back this morning and followed that up with a 6th bid this afternoon.

To be honest I'm as confused as everyone else but it's almost 3 0'Clock and he still hasn't signed for them and we're still bidding so who knows?

I think we'll know exactly what's happening in the next hour.

We've just got to hang in there.

What's the odds we get a bid accepted then cant agree personal terms? I think I'd just curl up and die if that happened :lol:

:lol:

this morning i had it in my mind he was gone. Now it seems we are having a desperate last minute attempt. I think it may just be Rangers dont see him as a 3million pound player at this minute. I do have to agree with that. If we sign him we will have paid far too much imo

£15mill my arse

yeah he was such a cock when he signed our best players to long term deals. goodwillie is not the only striker in the world and as it's whyte's money he can spend it how he pleases.

lol accept the facts ,they aint gona spend the cash

we farting around adding bits here and there

embarasing way to conduct buisness

Dont geez yer pish! Cuellar deal is there its for him to sign. Rangers have bids for Juhasz, Verhoek, Goodwillie, Bedoya do you think someone wae nae money could do that.

You must be fucking hurting

:lol:

this morning i had it in my mind he was gone. Now it seems we are having a desperate last minute attempt. I think it may just be Rangers dont see him as a 3million pound player at this minute. I do have to agree with that. If we sign him we will have paid far too much imo

depends how much money is to the new owner, he might be happy to spend that much on a young player with loads of potential

look at how much we paid for lafferty, good young players who have rep cost a lot nowadays - thanks to the english greed