joining TBO

J...R

So I got an email from " linty " of the TBO today and I was offered a seat with them for next season, my problem is that my mate was also offered a seat and we wanted to be seated together, we are 2 rows and 7 seats apart, I wasn't too fussed and am willing to take the seat but he's a regular on the Ub forum and says that we can get seats with UB and be seated together... I don't know what to do, I really want to accept the seats with TBO but he's too arogant to do it, what should I do??

So I got an email from " linty " of the TBO today and I was offered a seat with them for next season, my problem is that my mate was also offered a seat and we wanted to be seated together, we are 2 rows and 7 seats apart, I wasn't too fussed and am willing to take the seat but he's a regular on the Ub forum and says that we can get seats with UB and be seated together... I don't know what to do, I really want to accept the seats with TBO but he's too arogant to do it, what should I do??

You should cut all ties with him immeadietly. He is not a true friend and cares little for your feelings. You're worth more than that.

If I was you i'd take the seats with the UB mate. (tu)

Whos he on the UB forums?

I'm going to bind my time and see what happens, we'v got until the 13th so I'm in no rush, he's " doyle1690 " or something along those lines, can't remember exactly but you should be able to recognize him through that description

Use will still meet in the same section, no need to sit together as use will be to busy singing anyway :D

That's exactly what I said but he was too busy crying about how he didn't want to be on his own for a full season. I think I'm just gonna take the seat and if he doesn't then he's stuck on his own in govan front

You've not made me look like a dick at all in this post, so thank you.

Annnnnnnnd IIIIIIIII willllll always lovvveeeeeee yoooou oooooo oooooooo ooooo!!!!! :wub:

They haven't offered me a seat yet?

Their still sending out emails, so you will probably receive one tomorow I expect, it will depend how high up on the waiting list you are mate

Cry like a baby and see how far it gets you.

Iv been crying for an hour and a half cause everyone's asleep and I need a drink. Its gotten me no-where

That's exactly what I said but he was too busy crying about how he didn't want to be on his own for a full season. I think I'm just gonna take the seat and if he doesn't then he's stuck on his own in govan front

He sounds like a right poof not wanting to be on his own.

man up ? Also has anyone noticed but ( and i dont mean to be disrespectfull to TBO) it seems to be UB creating all the buzz and its them who have everyone talking. Never seem to hear about TBO these days usually people say UB or whatever. Might just be me but.

Honestly no offence to TBO you do a great job (tu)

man up ? Also has anyone noticed but ( and i dont mean to be disrespectfull to TBO) it seems to be UB creating all the buzz and its them who have everyone talking. Never seem to hear about TBO these days usually people say UB or whatever. Might just be me but.

I think they both do a great job also.

But this season at home the noise was all TBO, but their all together next season and I'm happy to be able to take part in it!

Bring on season 11/12

TBO have made more noise than we ever have, next season looks promising for both groups, looking forward to both groups in the same section.

TBO have made more noise than we ever have, next season looks promising for both groups, looking forward to both groups in the same section.

Im just meaning that i think the UB are the up and coming group and imo will soon be bigger than TBO. They come across as the more ultra group and that scenes getting more and more popular.

I mean how many people have moved over or wanted to join the new section through the UB this summer so far roughly ?