Blackpool confirmed

Peat1873

ffs i night struggle for a ticket! fucking gutted :( better head over as soon as there on sale. Anyone know if it will be to season ticket holders only? Might need mine to hurry up

Just join the queue son and ye'll be fine.........................................maybe. :crabflute:

this will,in my opinion, be travel club members only and only those with a few points,this will have to be policed very carefully,rangers will not open the tickets up to a free for all for a booze fest in blackpool,and the possibilities of any problems.and remember its lancashire police,they will be very wary.

Great. that's another game I miss due to my holiday :( couldn't have picked worse dates!

Errr, it's during the standard pre-season window - blame yer missus for choosing stupid dates fer yer holiday, and if it was not yer missus, kick the cat!

Looks like it will be the home end for me,it says on the blackpool website that there initially only selling tickets for 2 stands so presumably there will be more available to us if required

To be fair, I didn't start it, but I think the boy who did was deadly serious. 3 points before the league has even started, booler. It's going to be a bumper crop!

I don't think we get a point for Linfield mate cos it's classed as a "sectarian" friendly.