Kevin Nolan having medical at west ham

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They signed Cabaye who is a great player.

I like Nolan and West Ham but why would you go there!

Newcastle have big money to spend. there is no way they will go down. they are run by a wanker though.

:lol: Incredible, who the hell at West Ham agreed to that?

They had to agree or else risk the fact he wouldn't come. They would have thought they would have stayed up therefor meaning he wouldn't activate the clause.

They signed Cabaye who is a great player.

I like Nolan and West Ham but why would you go there!

Newcastle have big money to spend. there is no way they will go down. they are run by a wanker though.

West Ham is a huge Club, and he must of enjoyed The Championship when he was with Newcastle.

I'm guessing they have given him good money, but I'm gutted we didn't try for him now !!

Unless he's on stupid fucking money, which I guess he is.

Could walk into half the teams in the EPL.

They had to agree or else risk the fact he wouldn't come. They would have thought they would have stayed up therefor meaning he wouldn't activate the clause.

No wonder they are in some mess. If a player wanted that sort of clause at my club, i would have left him at his old club and told him to gtf!

Yeah West Ham are a good club but its the championship. Nolan would walk into the Villa or Everton side.

And the Ba clause, i didnt know it was a free transfer. That is fuckin insane! Especially after they money they paid. Idiots.

He scored more goals in the Championship and I think he fancies the easier ride to be honest ...........

Complete lack of ambition.

Never liked the cunt ever since I seen him in the beggar end albeit with his ugly mate who supports the mhanky mob.

He scored more goals in the Championship and I think he fancies the easier ride to be honest ...........

Complete lack of ambition.

Never liked the cunt ever since I seen him in the beggar end albeit with his ugly mate who supports the mhanky mob.

This.