James Beattie

Dan Deacon

I'm not overly keen on beattie , but if we can't move him on then we should at least give him a chance . A full pre season and a bit of fitness could do wonders for the guy .

Most importantly imo though , would be to try and play to his strengths if he is to get a chance to prove himself . If we can get a wingers or two into the side who can beat a man and deliver dangerous crosses then beattie may grab himself a few goals .

He did struggle badly last year , and fitness was obviously a big issue , but in all honesty , our style of football didn't suit him in any way shape or form .

If he is to stay and pick up that big wage , we should at least try and make the best of it .

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sirwalter

Does not matter how many games he gets under his belt , hes a donkey and has been for years and everyone in football knows it . Never ceases to amaze me folk still think hes going to perform one day .

Such a shame you cannot find it within yourself to support one of our own players. :( You and ibroxgers.

You obviously dont mind managers wasting hard earned fans money on donkeys .

Hes finished and has been for years and your hero Walter was the only one who never knew it .

there was me thinking he was a hero and a legend to us all?

maybe not :rolleyes:

Hes finished and has been for years and your hero Walter was the only one who never knew it .

Of course i do, i would not class Beattie as a donkey though, we played him when he was unfit, it was unfair on him. Give him a pre season, play him when fully fit and then judge if he is a donkey or not. Please.

Bet you are one of the ones who thought Weiss was super duper fantastic because he could do a double triple side way step over into a scotish jig. Then pass the ball away to a opposition player.

Just pisses me off every time you come on here and hear , he just needs games and get fit ! Hes been a donkey for years and thats why NO ONE wants him .....end of

So is there any players you actually like?

You seem to have a hatred for some Rangers players

I think Beattie is done professionally. The sooner he's off the wage bill the better. Edu and Lafferty frustrate me too, they're far too inconsistent.

The only thing he has done at Rangers is professionally lifted wages. A professional wage lifter. Here's hoping he turns it on nxt year.