Barca agree Sanchez deal

pedro must be really happy. Basically just bought a player who will instantly relegate him to the bench.

Personally don't see it after how succesful Villa/Messi/Pedro was.

Sadly I see him warming the bench with Afellay.

But how are they going to afford Fabregas?

trying to offload villa apparently. Thats Barcas problem. They have a worl beating side but they then go and spunk 33 million on a bench warmer and if they buy Fabregas that will be another 35-45 million gone on a bench warmer. Fucking ridiculous int it matthew

trying to offload villa apparently. Thats Barcas problem. They have a worl beating side but they then go and spunk 33 million on a bench warmer and if they buy Fabregas that will be another 35-45 million gone on a bench warmer. Fucking ridiculous int it matthew

Aye, it is MuirendBear (tu)

can't they see they have a small squad? wonder what Villa must be thinking

he had an ok season i think

Read report earlier saying Barcelona cooled their interest to sign Sanchez instead. People think this deal means Barcelona can't sign other big players(sure report had those type of comments from Rossi's agent)Is this really the case?

Reported £45 million transfer budget, £25 just went on Sanchez. Leaves them 20 million, fee for Bojan around about £8-9 million. Sold Caceres to Sevilla for close to £3 million.

That's over £30 million left with possible fees coming in for the likes of Henrique, Victor Sanchez and Keirrison. Then you have Hleb and Milito who I think have one year deals left? Possible transfer funds there.

I think the president said they can use part of next season's budget if Pep wanted.

Dont get the hype surrounding Sanchez, any vids? Seen him at the world cup do about 20 step overs on the spot, but then nothing, it was a bit embarrassing.

The fact you are asking for Videos, suggests you rarely see him play, which means you are in no position to judge whether he warrants the praise or not.