Celtic In Australia - 11 Fans Arrested

gers08

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So did the 50000 that the Daylate Rhetard said would be there turn up then?

3 pitch invaders too, wonder if we will hear anything about this. :rolleyes:

Fucking animals, i see a match report said the stadium was packed with Seltic fans and it was a sea of green and white, YET the actual pictures from the game shows several huge empty sections of the ground.

:lol:

Police expressed disappointment with the behaviour of a minority of the crowd of more than 17,000.

New South Wales Police said that nine men and two women had been arrested after "jumping the fence in an attempt to invade the pitch".

Police added that 47 people had been refused entry because of drunkenness and 27 people had been ejected for the same reason. One man was charged with assaulting police while another man was charged with assault.

I really don't give a toss who they were playing, I do and always will take great delight in any defeat the beggars take. As for the crowd trouble, well suffice to say you may have to squint your eyes in tomorrows rags to find anything. Sweep sweep.

It's their first game of pre season FFS. It wouldn't have mattered if they won 10-0 or got beat 10-0.

Pre season is all about fitness and results don't count for anything. I hope we lose all our pre season games and win the first 10 games of the real season.

Wtf any game they lose is worth posting about.