One Thing I Hate More Than Anything Is ...

OrangeBurn

Some people on here do my head in with calling members of our supports names and making accusations purely because they have a different opinion or they don't agree with people.

We are all bears. Remember that.

United we Stand, Divided we fall.

Some people on here do my head in with calling members of our supports names and making accusations purely because they have a different opinion or they don't agree with people.

Remember these guy abusing others do it for the good of the club.

Fuck you talkin tae?

picar00.jpg

But are we :shifty:

I was sitting at the Emirates start of last season, in the Aresnal end two rows from the Rangers support. TBH I was disgusted with the Rangers support, the amount of abuse directed at the section of support I was sitting in was poor. I was wearing my Rangers top aswell, just goes to show you.

Sites like this will always give those T****s a free ride as they help show the majority of us in a better light and the Political INcorrectness provide a contrast and break the routine. The saddest thing is that these T****s think they are clever.

Admin sit back and did nothing while these people used offensive words on me (fhanny etc), yet when I have done likewise they chopped my threads-posts - absolutely no consistency. I know "they started it" is childish, but when Admin continually didn't act and give these tossers warnings they contradict themselves by using such lines. In fact there's a tendency to get pulled down to that level, so get used to it mate the more folk on a forum the more idiots and that is a real shame because the majority of posters are great - these websites start off like a broadsheet and end up like a tabloid.

A lot of the Admin on here are on power trips and don't adhere to rules they set down. The one thing that confuses me is why offensive bullies like BinPish got banned - as the saying goes 'it is like handing out speeding tickets at Ind...

I could go on but no doubt this post will last 3 mins b4 it gets chopped! At least Proust would understand why I bothered complaining! :sherlock: