Who is our best bet at left winger?

nvager

Gow but I see gowser playing upfront as a link man, I think CA and Burke could our Gary Neville and David Beckham left side partnership

CA and Stevie Smith is what I meant there, apologies!

What happened to the young lad we signed ? Djezeri or something like that.

Surely he is better than those mentioned.

i watch him a lot on RTV in the reserve games... tbh its unlikely he will burst his way into a regular first team player

Doubt it he was a sub yesterday for the under 19's and didn't even get on.

The likes of Gow McCulloch and Adam are very average players. We need players with a bit more quality if we want to have any chance of winning the league

The likes of Gow McCulloch and Adam are very average players. We need players with a bit more quality if we want to have any chance of winning the league

Again disagree that Gow 'is average', he's far from and will go on to prove a lot of people wrong. Sorry if I sound like a broken record but just because he comes from Falkirk, it doesn't make you a bad player.

Would it be madness to consider Fleck for the left wing position?

yes, if we have any aspirations of winning the league..these type of young players have to be brought in slowly and gradually.

not as immediate first team players

Certainly not Charlie Adam anyway.

Think we will bring in a left winger along with Gow who can play out there.

I think CA and Burke could our Gary Neville and David Beckham left side partnership

You must be joking?

I think CA and Burke could our Gary Neville and David Beckham left side partnership

You must be joking?

CA and Stevie Smith could be, is what I meant doh

You must be joking?

CA and Stevie Smith could be, is what I meant doh

Smith has to improve his defensive qualities. Luckily he is still young. Adam and Beckham in the same sentance :lol: Will never be good enough to play out on the left for Rangers.

CA will NEVER be a left winger, he can't beat people and burst away from them, all the games ive watched this season i can't once remember seeing him trying to find space on the wing, too slow and overall is poor

Again disagree that Gow 'is average', he's far from and will go on to prove a lot of people wrong. Sorry if I sound like a broken record but just because he comes from Falkirk, it doesn't make you a bad player.

Great post IB.

People need to get off Gow's back, he's not good enough for some people and he hasn't even kicked a ball for us yet, pathetic.

To anyone that asks 'ooh why is he playing with Falkirk at 25 boo hoo', I ask this: What did Dado Prso do before the age of 28 exactly?

Charlie Adam found his level at St Mirren,he is no where near good enough for us.

I think a loan for K Richardson if Poss or Kroncjar of Pompey or maybe the lad Gray from Birmingham.

Not McCulloch,Burke or Adam........not if we're to improve anyway.

Charlie Adam found his level at St Mirren,he is no where near good enough for us.

I think a loan for K Richardson if Poss or Kroncjar of Pompey or maybe the lad Gray from Birmingham.

Very much agreed on that!

I completely disagree with your statement on Charlie Adam, however he is never a left winger, but I think you'll find this is the first season he has actually played there. He has played as an Attacking Central Midfielder at every club I have seen him at prior to Rangers 1st team (i.e Ross County and St. Mirren). So his performances this year aren't bad considering he has been played out of position all season in his 1st season in Rangers 1st team.

Krancjar from Pompey is NOT a left winger also, infact he plays the same position as Adam does naturally.