Ross Perry

steve2368

Heard from a source, ie a burd who works at Murray Park I met in the dancing, that Perry signed a one-year contract and Bendiksen has left for Norway.

How or why this wee burd knew the details of the clubs contract talks I will never know but she was clued up on all things Rangers. She told me that McGregor/Whittaker were due to sign and Stevie Naismith aint to pleased with the difference in money between their deals and his, now wishes he waited till after the takeover apparently.

I don't think naisy would be to pissed at the wages as someone else said, he is genuinely playing for the shirt i feel and not the £££

The norway lad looked pretty decent whenever I saw him play, bit gutted of true that he's away!

Thought Bendiksen would have broken into the 1st team. Perry was on loan at Falkirk for the last 6 months I think, didn't appear to impress while there, from what I heard.

I don't think naisy would be to pissed at the wages as someone else said, he is genuinely playing for the shirt i feel and not the £££

The norway lad looked pretty decent whenever I saw him play, bit gutted of true that he's away!

Playing for the shirt is one thing and admirable but even the biggest Rangers fan would have a right to feel hard done by if he was earning 8k+ a week less than those around him that perhaps don't contribute as much.

Quite a few lads who everyone thought was gonna make it big still at the club. IMO, we should either play them more often, or if not good enough get them sold. 21 is too old to be not playing first team football, or even making the bench.

I thought I saw Bendiksen in one of the training pics - could be wrong though as they were in the background, so might have been someone else.

I thought that as well, I knew he was offered a one-year contract but had no idea if he signed it. Was pretty sceptical but when I seen McGregor and Whittaker signing on, thought there might be some truth in it.

Poor Bendiksen. I remember towards the end of the 09/10 season up at Tannadice, he was warming, and was about to come on. Then I think United scored, and McCulloch came on instead :(

Also, did we not spend £1m on him?

Was it not 1 million Norwegian Kroner, which is about £100,000? A big investment by our current spending.

Thought Bendiksen would have broken into the 1st team. Perry was on loan at Falkirk for the last 6 months I think, didn't appear to impress while there, from what I heard.

aye he was at falkirk mate , one of my mates plays with them. Said he was alright but never going to do anything at rangers, from talking to him doesn't sound like Perry himself expects to do much either.