Juan Manuel Ortiz In Signing Talks

What's going on lads? Missed all of this !

Update would be fannytastic.

LM/RM/RB/LB player who plays for Almeria in La Liga (just relegated actually)

looks like he's here for cover, nothing was heard about it until STV said he was at Murray Park for contract talks

29 years old (tu)

Also 'Arry Redknapp said live on SSN that we're getting Jake Livermore and Bongati (whatever) Khumalo on loan too (tu)

the Khumalo we were linked with last year on a permanent if you remember? CB

looks like he's here for cover, nothing was heard about it until STV said he was at Murray Park for contract talks

29 years old (tu)

Also 'Arry Redknapp said live on SSN that we're getting Jake Livermore and Bongati (whatever) Khumalo on loan too (tu)

Cheers man (tu)

How much are we looking at for this guy? Hopefully not too much if he's only cover !

Any news on Goodwillie or any other players?

Cheers man (tu)

How much are we looking at for this guy? Hopefully not too much if he's only cover !

Any news on Goodwillie or any other players?

no fee mentioned as far as I'm aware and apart from the 2 spurs players no one else and nothing on Goodwillie (tu)

Three transfers that just came out the blue

29 years old (tu)

That was a classic case of the Papers exaggerating things.The reality is that McCoist passed a comment on Khumalo and Mphela after a game and all of a sudden we were after him.In the local SA Press he was always going to Spurs and we werent mentioned.

That was a classic case of the Papers exaggerating things.The reality is that McCoist passed a comment on Khumalo and Mphela after a game and all of a sudden we were after him.In the local SA Press he was always going to Spurs and we werent mentioned.

spurs signed him in January though, we were linked quite largely and there were reports from SA saying we were getting him

spurs signed him in January though, we were linked quite largely and there were reports from SA saying we were getting him

Point me in the direction of one.It was a grossly exaggerated Scottich Paper story.Honestly Bud. I have connections down there and it took the South Africans i.e. Mabbut to persuade Harry to take him on.

Point me in the direction of one.It was a grossly exaggerated Scottich Paper story.Honestly Bud. I have connections down there and it took the South Africans i.e. Mabbut to persuade Harry to take him on.

I'd do well to find one now mate, a year on from it :(