Khumalo Moves To Rangers Would Be Great

Would much rather have Cuellar or Bartley than a guy who was loaned to Preston last season

Although he did play and score in the World cup

by the way i said agent but it his buiseness manager - whatever the difference may be lol

Bongani Khumalo's loan move to Glasgow Rangers will be great says agent

'Khumalo's move will be excellent'

Posted: 2011-07-06 13:16

Bongani Khumalo's business manager Glyn Binkin says he will welcome a loan move for the defender to Scottish giants Glasgow Rangers.

Khumalo's current employers Tottenham Hotspur have hinted at the possibility of the Bafana Bafana defender moving to Scotland on a season-long loan deal, on the back of having returned from a loan spell at English Championship side, Preston North End, where his stint was cut short due to injury.

Binkin says the move to Ibrox will be right for Khumalo, who is yet to make his debut for the Londoners since he joined the club in January this year from SuperSport United.

“I think it will be an excellent move for Bongani, because Rangers are a big club and hopefully he gets this opportunity,” Binkin tells KickOff.com.

“At the moment, the player is focused on fully recovering (from a fracture of his fifth metatarsal) and he should be back at full training by the end of this week,” he confirms.

In Binkin's view, the 24-year-old will benefit immensely from playing for Rangers in the new season and return to Tottenham an even better player.

“He will be keen on the loan deal, because he wants to play football and gain the experience. If the opportunity arises he will go. I think it will be an excellent move for him and we will just have to see what happens,”

Would much rather have Cuellar or Bartley than a guy who was loaned to Preston last season

Of course, the fact that Barltey was loaned to Sheffield United before coming to Rangers has no meaning to you then.

Where as Bartley was playing for the relegated Sheffield United team last season?

It doesn't matter where he was last season, if tottenham signed him in january then he can't be a bad player

Great move for Bongs, he will be playing in Champions League wow wow I'm happy for Son. Rangers is a huge team good lucky u will be rabbing sholders with the best in the world.

Bartley was on loan at Sheff Utd before us, whats the difference?

Edit: Oops, beaten to it by a couple of others

I'm aware that Bartley played for Sheffield United

He was a teenager on loan from one of the biggest clubs in the country

Khumalo was an established international signed by Tottenham and then loaned to a bottom of the table Championship club because he couldn't get near the team

I would rather we signed someone who we know is good enough, Bartley or Cuellar, rather than take a pot shot on Tottenham's 6th choice centre half

Some people need to temper their thoughts on this guy.He played 5 times for Preston last year and prior to that he was in a South African League of very poor standard.He has a lot to prove before he can walk into the starting 11.In fact I am not convinced 'Arry even wants him.

Right now Tottenham are desperately trying to get players off their wage bill and we may be able to get a player or two. I'm pretty sure Harry would sell Khumalo to us. I think we need a couple of new CBs and getting Khumalo doesn't mean we can't still go in for Bartley of Cuellar.

Imagine we could get Niko Kranjcar. He wants a move away from Tottenham. He'd probably cost about £6m or something but what a fantastic player he is. Our left-winger problem would be well and truly solved. :drool:

Right now Tottenham are desperately trying to get players off their wage bill and we may be able to get a player or two. I'm pretty sure Harry would sell Khumalo to us. I think we need a couple of new CBs and getting Khumalo doesn't mean we can't still go in for Bartley of Cuellar.

Imagine we could get Niko Kranjcar. He wants a move away from Tottenham. He'd probably cost about £6m or something but what a fantastic player he is. Our left-winger problem would be well and truly solved. :drool:

:drool:

We can only dream :(

We can only dream :(

We sure can. (tu)

If Rangers did have £10m to spent this summer I don't think anyone would have a problem with Ally blowing most of the budget on Kranjcar. That lad is top class! No chance we'd ever get him but the fact that Tottenham only paid £2.5m for him initially tells us that there is quality out there at prices we can afford.

Khumalo is a good player who also has potential.

From the way his Business Manager, or whoever it was, spoke, it sounded as though it is definitely happening. "move will be good" (tu)

Tottenham have a £12 million price tag on Kranjcar, no chance we could get him. Day dream over I'm afraid.