Hemdani

CM72

Aye, but it was like we had just won the Champions League - that was the level we were at then though.

In the heat of the moment it means everything just not losing to they bastards,I think I ended up 2 rows further forward than where I was supposed to be,

Was that not the game they were denied a penalty when Lennon was brought down,and they started with Jarosik up front?

Memories getting hazy.

In the heat of the moment it means everything just not losing to they bastards,I think I ended up 2 rows further forward than where I was supposed to be,

Was that not the game they were denied a penalty when Lennon was brought down,and they started with Jarosik up front?

Memories getting hazy.

Maybe it was different for me because I was watching it 10,000 miles away in the middle of the night.

You can't find this goal on the internet anywhere, i've looked loads of times

It's on the 300 Goals DVD we released last month, so i now have it on my phone, not that that helps you much...

We absolutely battered Celtic that day but just couldn't put the ball in the net

Memories getting hazy.

Sure was & McGregor flapped at a cross for Gravesen's goal.

It's on the 300 Goals DVD we released last month, so i now have it on my phone, not that that helps you much...

We absolutely battered Celtic that day but just couldn't put the ball in the net

if i remember correctly the 2-0 defeat at the piggery wasnt as comfortable for the beggars as it sounds

as for the 1-1 game, svenssen (sp) had a stormer that day, pity shagger had a mare for their goal

Stick it on YT then and get it posted here

Aye, but it was like we had just won the Champions League - that was the level we were at then though.

Aye but at the time we hadn't beaten them for a while.

and they had won 3 in a row at the time i think?

we couldn't even buy a goal against them at that time, and it was in the last minute hemdani scored.

Hemdani was more than class. Did enyone ever see him run? Played the game at walking pace but was superb.Instrumental in Rangers getting to Manchester and who was screamingly enough be deemed to be worse than McCulloch who is 100% pure shite. No disrepect Walter you had no idea alot of the time.