What A Wonderful Choice Of Cb's For Next Season

RFC55

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we have 15m then why haven't we bought Goodwillie? And why don't we just buy Bartley?

Maybe Rangers want to make sure his charges are dropped and Arsenal may want too much for Bartley/he may not want a permanent move to the SPL/maybe Arsenal want too much money? Maybe we have a 1st option on him? Who knows

No this is the Sunday mail, my source will have been in Linfield and probably out his tree now :rolleyes:

nice one mate:

Fourth_Official Fourth Official

Arsenal's Kyle Bartley looks like he could be on his way back to Rangers after impressing on loan #RFC #AFC

nice one mate:

Fourth_Official Fourth Official

Arsenal's Kyle Bartley looks like he could be on his way back to Rangers after impressing on loan #RFC #AFC

Hmmm heres hoping! Just got official text from Rangers aswell Davie Weir has signed a 1 year deal

Lets just hope come Monday or Tuesday its done. That shite Fishtank knows something but wont spill :crabflute:

My preferred signing over anyone all summer has been Bartley, ideally on a contract or with an option to buy. He's going to be a fantastic CH, if we signed him up I think he could easily be our captain and a major factor in our dominance for the next 5 years+. A loan will do, but hopefully we get an option to buy included :21:

Ha this will be the Sunday edition of the Daily Rhebel aye? Ha we loves it and believe it when there is a pro-Rangers story, but call it shite when they announce a negative story. Pinch of salt for me, highly doubt he'd put that much in in this window, but would be happy for him to invest more money if the deals are right. Still wouldn't up any offers for deals we don't think are value (ie, Lee Wallace) - Who on earth would be our centre back pairing if we had Boughy, King Carlos, Bartley and Big Davie (Considering Davie will fall to bits if he's not playing regular football)?