Big Name Signing

cwoodloyal

We should all retweet the guy who posted the story and then it will trend if enough people do it.

Aim of the day = get the story on SSN

That would be so fuckin funny if it came up breaking news at bottom of screen, with big jim white breaking it haha. He would piss himself laughing tryin to read it out.

His agent said about an hour ago he is staying at Liverpool as no one in Italy would offer what the asking price is.

Which would again suggest a loan would be most likely.

His agent said about an hour ago he is staying at Liverpool as no one in Italy would offer what the asking price is.

OC just said it would be a loan deal.

I couldn't see that happening ! Surely not OC?

Are you getting wound up something rotton? Or winding us up something rotton :lol:

Aquilani? Surely not :lol:

It is !!!

Aquilani ?

TBH i think he's pulling my strings as the txts have gone all quiet , im unsure of this if anything i would look not far from Liverpool to Manchester as someone else has quessed who i was thinking until he said Liverpool, Macheda on loan for 12 months but i would hardly of said it was a big signing tbh .

OC just said it would be a loan deal.

I couldn't see that happening ! Surely not OC?

Are you getting wound up something rotton? Or winding us up something rotton :lol:

He's usually good but i have the feeling he has seen this fucking thread and is ripping the pish out of me ( he's a fucking lurker) i immediatley thought of Macheda as his first text didnt mention the club

TBH i think he's pulling my strings as the txts have gone all quiet , im unsure of this if anything i would look not far from Liverpool to Manchester as someone else has quessed who i was thinking until he said Liverpool, Macheda on loan for 12 months but i would hardly of said it was a big signing tbh .

Would love it to be Macheda

Cant see SAF sending him out on loan this season, he was singing his praises in an interview the other day about how class he is

He's usually good but i have the feeling he has seen this fucking thread and is ripping the pish out of me ( he's a fucking lurker) i immediatley thought of Macheda as his first text didnt mention the club

I was a lurker at one point - for about a year, I trust my own people.

I'd be happy with Spearing, very happy. But I've got a feeling he'll go to WBA or the likes.

We can only find out OC, yer baws are now officially on the line.

I was a lurker at one point - for about a year, I trust my own people.

I'd be happy with Spearing, very happy. But I've got a feeling he'll go to WBA or the likes.

We can only find out OC, yer baws are now officially on the line.

Aye he's been told that his info has put me on the spot ( my fault of course should have kept hold of it a bit longer) still not text me back since i asked for confirmation but he may just be busy so i'll refrain from the name calling a little longer , peronally i can't see it being him , high wages , chairman has been praising him all preseason and his preffered destination was staying at Juventus ...