Big Name Signing

cwoodloyal

Admin need to start thinking about banning people who post fake tweets from official sources.

Embarrassing

well if they refuse to do it to scummy tim cuntz i doubt that eh

Right i'm not plane around anymore, serious post :)

If it is the Carlo Tevez guy, has anyone heard much about him, what type of player is he, who could we compare him too? I'm sure i saw him for Man City a couple of times last season but can't remember seeing much more of him.

Could he do a job up here?

If it is the Carlo Tevez guy, has anyone heard much about him, what type of player is he, who could we compare him too? I'm sure i saw him for Man City a couple of times last season but can't remember seeing much more of him.

Not anything better than we already have imo.

Nah! hes no good enough for the Gers

Yeah, I think he'd do OK. Never gunna hit 20 goals a season, but good work rate (tu)

He's the Kenny Miller or Argentina!

That Tevez rumour :lol:

Read the 1st page and then from like page 10+.

As it's coming from Cwood it must be pretty decent info which fills me with hope, does anyone know who this might be?

And aye I know it's Tevez. Apart fae him (tu)