Big Name Signing

cwoodloyal

I imagine a lot of our fanbase will be unfamiliar with this Argentinian striker, so here's a video (I know, they always look better on Youtube).

Never heard of him, looks like he's got a wee bit of pace about him. Could be a good squad player!

I imagine a lot of our fanbase will be unfamiliar with this Argentinian striker, so here's a video (I know, they always look better on Youtube).

I'm sick of looking in Britain for players! Get it sorted Ally

He's Italian and not in favour at his club at present , currently in Italy but plays his football closer to home (well is contracted closer to home) , hopefully confirmed in the next 10 mintues if the cunt would hurry up !

This is some riddle

I was speaking to my pals, cousins, dentist who's doctor has a season ticket at Blackpool who have played Man City and he told me that Tevez has been working non-stop with fitness guru James Beattie in order to be ready for Malmo.

My source would prefer to remain anonymous. ;)

He's Italian and not in favour at his club at present , currently in Italy but plays his football closer to home (well is contracted closer to home) , hopefully confirmed in the next 10 mintues if the cunt would hurry up !

Aquilani? Surely not :lol: